(Archive) Advertising District / Workroom

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    THAT IS SERIOUSLY AWESOME, I mean I've never seen one done this good in either RCT1 or RCT2...
    Congrats...
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    :0
  • J K%s's Photo
    Yet again you've created something that is the best version created in both games, you're something special.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Wow! The only thing missing is a counterweight.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    they are so clean and professional! I will be taking inspiration from your flats, they are just executed beautifully!

one question: where do your support blockers go?
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I wish I was this hack-savvy! Great Job!!
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    wow...Thank you guys! :party:

one question: where do your support blockers go?

sorry. I can't understand :(

and...How about this?

Posted Image
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I'd colour the track of the wild mouse aswell so it'll look more like a part of the supports...
  • RMM%s's Photo
    you can't change the color of the wild mouse track.

not sure of it pierrot, but your creativity is inspiring.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I feel like that support structure would be more suited to wild mouse or something, but you do find it on wooden coasters i guess

as for my question: where do your supports go? can you sink the cable car and still have it work?
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    ^ yes. Used cable car :nod:
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Yeah, cocoa, you build the chairlift so it blocks the supports, and then lower it with codex.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    oh, thats interesting, everytime I try that the supports come back? anyway...
  • gir%s's Photo
    Wow. If you can master some simple architecture to accompany these rides, you'll be a god here. I would love to see some of these concepts fully realized.
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    hi.

Im really Agonized because 'HOW TO FILL the BLUE BOX AREA'

Please any suggestion.

Posted Image

tree detail and wall mix is...

Posted Image Posted Image
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    That.
    Is.
    Amazing.

Now build a park, and make us proud. It looks like Roomie has some competition...

As for the blue box, extend the awning over into the area
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Your custom rides are awesome. But the rest is very stale and not very exciting. Everything is plain and boring.

Instead of using codex to help your LL, it seems you are using LL to help your codexing. If that makes sense. You seem to be using codex for the sake of using codex.
  • pierrot%s's Photo

Instead of using codex to help your LL, it seems you are using LL to help your codexing. If that makes sense. You seem to be using codex for the sake of using codex.

hard to understand... :???:
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    So many brilliant ideas, just hope you can bring them all together into one coherent whole.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

hard to understand... :???:

Sorry.

What i'm trying to say is that you use codex a bit too much. You seem to be using it because you can use it, instead of using it to help you build (as a building tool).

That still is probably difficult to understand too :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading