News / EDIT-2 New Parkmakers!

• iris%s's Photo
    Prince Ashitaka has been added to the parkmaker list officially, so let's welcome him to the elite.
    Posted Image

Get a chance to download all of his (billion) EverQuest series parks, along with some themed coasters and earlier works.
    New parkmakers will be on the way soon, thanks to the Wannabe Collabo!

EDIT!
    New Parkmaker #2 has been selected....surprise surprise...
    Let's give a nice congratulations to OZONE, who has easily proven himself. Going from being on the verge of banning from his spammer days to the elite parkmaker status in only a matter of a couple months. Welcome to the club OZONE!
    Posted Image
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Congratulations PA!

I wonder who the other peeps are...
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Congrats PA
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Hmmm....TPM, maybe someone from RCTU? Hmmm....

Um, congrats PA!!! You deserve it, your parks are totally awesome...I suppose I should shhh about your new one too huh... ;)
  • Totovita%s's Photo
    good job PA
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    nine out of fourteen parks were everquest. lol. Congrats prince a-shit-taker.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Great job on getting the spot, Its cool to look forward to New Parkmakers. Cool so now LT has a parkmaker in it.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    Hmmm...for some reason i thought you had already been made a parkmaker...weird

I knew that u hadnt been one for long, but that is strange

Congrats tho, and uhh, Wannabe callabo thing - im looking forward to it
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    You're right, he was a parkmaker already but his parkmaker page wasn't up until now. Still there's nothing wrong with a few extra congratulations. And congratulations to all of the other parkmakers as well and those who are almost parkmakers are will be shortly. And what the heck, congratulations to everyone else as well. Anyone who finishes a park has accomplished something.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Spellcheck! spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck, spellcheck.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    After so long of trodding in the middle of the thin line with "parkmaker" on one side and "non-parkmaker" on the other, you have finally made just enough improvement to cross the borders into the promise land.

Or something like that. Welcome to the club.
  • iris%s's Photo
    UPDATE!
    OZONE has been added as well!!!!!!
  • Aviator%s's Photo
    *yet again sings of rejoice just because his neighbor and "best" pal has made it to parkmaker

lol... yay OZONE!!
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    congrats ozone and pa!
  • GuestLittle Wilso%s's Photo
    Congrats to both of you. Not suprised you both are parkmakers now. Cant wait to see new stuff from you two.

:et: Turned :et:
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Ozone, hmmmmmm.

Congrats, anyway.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    congrats both of you and welcome to 'the team'
    you do know the welcoming rules dont ya?
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    OZONE's in. It was only a matter of time really. Congratulations to ya! I'd like to think I was one of the first to recognize your talent but I probably wasn't, that's just me being bigheaded. Anyway, since it seems nobody can mention OZONE without adding Aviator nearby, I'll also say that Aviator is on the short list for upcoming parkmaker status I'm sure. Congratulations again, and thanks iris for the new pages.

btw, the two last screens of TKO look gorgeous. I hadn't seen those posted before and I had to say something about them.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    2 of the most deserved i think
    only aviator to go and its a good list
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Congrats to the both of you, you really deserve it. Now if only mantis would hurry up and get in.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading