(Archive) Advertising District / Project:Canadian Mega Park

• fraroc%s's Photo
    Hello NeDesigns, I would like to tell you that I belive that this time I have created somthing genuine with RCT3 I am personally proud of my creation, What I made is a custom Schwartzkopf looping roller coaster called Wind Spirit, I used rcdb pics and personal experiance to inspire me while building this track. And without further adieu.......

Posted Image
    I present to you....Wind Spirit

As you can see I inspired this off of 4 real life Schwartzkopf coasters, Olympia looping, Taz's Texas Tornado, That Himilayabahn coaster, and 3er Looping (or Magnum Force) I wanted to create a clone of these ingenious roller coasters, but I wanted to create a simpler design. So this version contains a straight lift, and only a single loop. But I'ts still packed with crushing G-Forces, especially by the loop and steep twisting helix.

Posted Image

You guys may be askin me, "Why is this not in the Dump-Place?" This single coaster is basically a seed. A Seed that could grow into a huge project, and possibly the best work that I have ever done in RCT3. (And besides is RCT3 even ALLOWED in the Dump Place?) So Enjoy this coaster.
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    Much better than Cedar Plains or Indiana Funland. Just smooth out the lifthill catwalk's top.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    No Footers. Fix that but it might've been better to wait to get something DONE instead of a layout and a few dozen supports.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    ^Ah fuck off, appreciate the fact that he's like 10x better.

Great work so far, good to see you're finally applying yourself.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Appreciate the fact he can make a really mediocre layout with some unfinished supports? I dont see any improvement at all honestly, its more of the same :???: Atleast yourre doing research.

Do you even own RCT2? TBH that game looks sooo much better graphiclly than this, and Your layout might not be half bad.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo

^Ah fuck off, appreciate the fact that he's like 10x better.

Great work so far, good to see you're finally applying yourself.

I'll fuck off when i see some improvement. The layout's okay. I liked a lot of his layouts so no improvement on that.

Supports. I liked the supports on the invert in that park he's made better. So no improvement in my eyes.

He was improving. I said that before when I actually saw something that was appealing. So how about you Fuck off?
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    You're right. I'll just let you help him out with your overwhelming positive reinforcement.

No need for a reply, because I don't care. But if you'd like the last word, go for it.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Positive reinforcement without advice never helped me. Let's say he got 100% comments like Nice Job! Will he improve? Probably not.
  • Corey%s's Photo
    Are there 3 MCBRs there?
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Oh boy...
    Edit 1:KONG is here!
    Edit 2:Dude you forgot an e in Something!
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

Positive reinforcement without advice never helped me. Let's say he got 100% comments like Nice Job! Will he improve? Probably not.

Yeah, but if you can't be kind and encouraging, then you minus will not post. Since when aren't compliments helpful, they motivate people, stop being so frank. If you are going to act blunt and rude, then stop posting.
  • K0NG%s's Photo

Are there 3 MCBRs there?

I was scratching my head on that one as well.

Yeah, but if you can't be kind and encouraging, then you minus will not post.

I'm just curious about this....is that supposed to be "might as well"?
    I mean, I get typos and occasional misspellings, but dude......where the fuck did that come from?
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    ...Can we just have one topic by fraroc that doesn't turn into a complete shit show? For fuck's sake.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    One thing I noticed about the layout is that all turn are to the same side, this isn't too good in sense of forces being repeated on the same side of body for the riders, try to to vary your turning direction a little more so the stress in terms of forces for the riders isn't as repetitive...
  • F0ndue%s's Photo

...Can we just have one topic by fraroc that doesn't turn into a complete shit show? For fuck's sake.

I`m afraid not.
  • Corey%s's Photo

We're not the ones showing the shit though.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    seriously how have you not read all of our pages of comments in every topic you made. please, please come back when you actually theme something (other than just steelworx). and that track type is horrible, is there not one that looks more like schwartzkopf?

and thats all I have to say

(for now)
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    So you might be askin me? Why have I decided to make a park in Canada? Well, I decided to break from the norm and give Canada the Mega Amusement Park it deserves. This park will be located in the City of Regina in the providence of Satchsatckewan,Canada. This park will be competing with La Ronde in Montreal and Paramount Canada's Wonderland in Vaughn. And Also, I did a little work on this park. I only added 2 attractions, but it should be a good start to how this park will grow.

Posted Image
    The park's first flat ride! HELLRAISER! Hellraiser is a Huss Revolution that swings ususally up to 12 times, I really do expect this ride to be a hit with the peeps when I do decide to open the park for business.

Posted Image
    This is Stampede, The first wooden roller coaster that I made for the park. It was made by Great Coasters International. This is one of GCI's largest coasters that they ever made and I belive its also the fastest.
    This should appease all the coaster fanatic peeps that are longing for a good woodie!!
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Sure,this will be REAL competion to La Ronde and Candas wonderland,since these parks are just utter crap.
    BTW since when can you find cacti in Canada,hmm,thats maybe the clima changing...
    Ohh,wait I have it,its outside of park so its also outside of the country.Thats a mexican immigrant cactus at the USA/Canada frontier.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    I like the concept! Although Regina's not a good city for it. It's too far from La Ronde or CW to make it competition. It's more competition to Galaxyland than anything else. If you want to, if you move it to Vancouver, you can use more pines and a forested-foliage while drawing upon the local culture. In Regina, it's literally a grassy plain, which doesn't help your case at all in making a "better" park. You need buildings. NEED them. We are trying to help, so I'll say this as kindly as I can before we get the more "blunt" members. Add organization to this park, structures, etc... It's not a park atm, but just rides in a field. If you want a fair, that's fine, but for a park, you need a lot more.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading