(Archive) Advertising District / Lucky Lake Amusement Park

• Faas%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    It's not very characteristic of an Intamin it seems, so why did you put on those trains?
  • scarywaffles%s's Photo
    Oh my, I'm in love with the atmosphere. It looks like a fun place to visit. the colors are wonderful but not too overpowering especially the first, 3rd and 6th screenshots, I'm obsessed on how you put those bright colors without giving me an eyesore however, the zen Garden for me is boring and bare not to mention the redundant foliage. try also adding some colors like those screens i've stated :)
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I forgot about this one. I'm in love the with serene but chaotic atmosphere.
  • Faas%s's Photo

It's not very characteristic of an Intamin it seems, so why did you put on those trains?

Because I'm limited by what the scenario (SF Belgium) offers me, and this was the closest to what I wanted. Furthermore I don't really care about manufacturers as I just want it to look good.

I want to thank the rest for the replies.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    It's lovely. You have a real eye for atmosphere created by foliage.
  • csw%s's Photo
    Good ol' NCSO, I like the mine train/log flume screen, good atmosphere. Maybe a little less of that bright green hedge fence though.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Thanks for the replies everyone!

Today was a calm day at Lucky Lake.

Posted Image

Even the new wooden roller coaster, Renegade, wasn't that busy.

Posted Image
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Sometimes I wish I could build like this.
  • WhosLeon%s's Photo
    Love it Faas. This might be your best project yet, the atmosphere is very nice.
  • Coupon%s's Photo
    thats a short train
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Bringing it over and adding a new screen of Dino Domain.

Today was a calm day at Lucky Lake.

Posted Image

Even the new wooden roller coaster, Renegade, wasn't that busy.

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I love that last screen! Dinosaurs + mushrooms! Fuck yeah!
  • csw%s's Photo
    I love the bridge, for some reason. Seems really old school to me.

How often are you using a trainer for this? I see you've done some tracktitecture with ZC but it doesn't look like too much.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    [font=helvetica] These recent screens are several notches higher in skill than what you were putting out. Damn good man. [/font] :SA:
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    cute <3
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Love the awnings and mushrooms. Nice work.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Thanks guys. I actually try to avoid using 8cars most of the time. It keeps the tempo and fun in the game.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    [font=helvetica] That's actually pretty surprising to me giving that i hack at least twice as much when using NCSO. [/font]
  • Faas%s's Photo
    To each their own I guess. I know for sure my power doesn't lie with hacking. I tried hacking today and I killed 20 people.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading