Related Games / Fantastic ScYence: Project Alpha

• Timothy Cross%s's Photo

Introducing...

Fantastic ScYence: Project Alpha

Omni Kingdom

(Preview Teaser)

Posted Image

- "The One" Prophecies - 7:1-4

1- Culminating at Eorth, UPE (United Peeps Emirates), radical new sciences and technologies emerge after the 'restart' of humanity following the great nuclear war of 2012 which devastates Earth almost to the brink of extinction. 2- Giving rise to a new breed of human, 'peeps', the neo-race comes from the idea and what will become the world-wide religion that all peep-kind are simply pawns inside the world of a god who determines their fate within the confines of a simulated program. 3- All science, knowledge and technologies of the peeps are to be commemorated at "Omni Kingdom".

4- Construction begins with the terra-forming of Eorth March 1, 3000 a.d./ 988 a.a. (after apocalypse)

Further information is undisclosed at this time.

---------------

Slightly additional information not included in the Dump-Place: This will be a very large scale production, including (but not limited to); media and download-able park. To start, you may download Net On which includes all the basic CS of RCT3. You will need this to view the park in it's entirety. Also, "Spaceport Omega" will be my primary RCT2 project while "Omni Kingdom" will be my primary RCT3 project.

The first teaser video is coming soon. Stay tuned.
  • nin%s's Photo
    I wish you would actually build and finish something, you're work used to be so great.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    I am in the process of building and finishing 'Spaceport Omega' (see sig) and this (Omni Kingdom) is a thread which shows the beginnings of building something else which includes a well-thought-out concept. I don't see the problem. I'm simply putting out the initial announcement about this project, the beginnings of something that will include intensive planning and extremely hard work, and I'm curious if anyone has any feedback on what I've revealed about the concept and story-line thus far.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading