Custom Scenery Exchange / Request (Monorail (Orb Trains (Like From The Incredibles) ) )

• 7Thumbs%s's Photo
    So My sister was watching The Incredibles Yesterday, I was bored so I sat down to watch. After Seeing The Monorail And The Island, I desided to to make a RCT2 Park based on that Island.
    First I Need To Get An Orb Car Monorail
    Some Monorail Stats
    Max Speed: 10
    Min Speed: 5
    Max cars per train : 1
    Min cars per train : 1
    optinal. Speed does not change when going up or down hills.

Making the ride for me would be greatly Apreciated :D

Attached Files

• 7Thumbs%s's Photo
    I have no cs making skills at all
  • musicman%s's Photo
    As someone who has not done any custom rides myself but has read reports from people who have, I will say your chances of getting this are pretty slim. They would go up slightly if you posted a picture though. It also may be worthwhile looking around at some other preexisting ride vehicles, both in-game and custom, to see if there is a good substitute for it out there (doesn't necessarily have to be monorail vehicle with 8cars).
  • 7Thumbs%s's Photo
    Heres a drawing Pretty crappy though

Attached Files

• djbrcace1234%s's Photo
    I *think* Ja227 made something like that, but I'm not sure. I'll have to check my DATS

Edit: This not only acts like those cars, but they look *close too.* They speed off at an average of 55 miles, so they are pretty fun to watch :) :

Attached File  JASAG_T1.jpg (2.08KB)
    downloads: 11
    Attached File  jasag_t1.zip (56.74KB)
    downloads: 14
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    aren't ther any trains on rct2 that look like a ball ?
    then just change the car type on 8cars ?
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Actually, I have an "orb" vehicle that I believe was made by Methusalem way back when. But, me being the "moodkiller" that I am and all.....I think I'll just let you search for it yourself rather than post it here and make it easy :p
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    No way to treat our new members K0NG. You really are a fuckbucket :)
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I think the idea of building Nomanisan is great and offers great opportunities for a park type setting or a part in a park..

I always thought of doing this theme in some kind of Disney Studios thing but never got to it.
  • 7Thumbs%s's Photo

I *think* Ja227 made something like that, but I'm not sure. I'll have to check my DATS

Edit: This not only acts like those cars, but they look *close too.* They speed off at an average of 55 miles, so they are pretty fun to watch :) :

Attached File  JASAG_T1.jpg (2.08KB)
    downloads: 11
    Attached File  jasag_t1.zip (56.74KB)
    downloads: 14

Not what i was looking for but I Had some fun blowing that ride up (Chairlift).
  • 7Thumbs%s's Photo

I think the idea of building Nomanisan is great and offers great opportunities for a park type setting or a part in a park..

I always thought of doing this theme in some kind of Disney Studios thing but never got to it.

Thanks,
  • 7Thumbs%s's Photo

Actually, I have an "orb" vehicle that I believe was made by Methusalem way back when. But, me being the "moodkiller" that I am and all.....I think I'll just let you search for it yourself rather than post it here and make it easy :p

For some reason this post was posted twice
  • 7Thumbs%s's Photo

Shut Up.
  • 7Thumbs%s's Photo

aren't ther any trains on rct2 that look like a ball ?
    then just change the car type on 8cars ?

Nope.
  • K0NG%s's Photo

Not what i was looking for but I Had some fun blowing that ride up. HELP ITS AN ATOMIC BOMB! "Bomb has crashed, 6 Pepole died in the acident" I drove a corkcrew coaster into irt

Shut Up.

Shut Up.

It's obviously kinda hard to take you seriously so my best advice would be to just shut the fuck up yourself before you get hurt.

Is that better, Karl?
  • 7Thumbs%s's Photo

It's obviously kinda hard to take you seriously so my best advice would be to just shut the fuck up yourself before you get hurt.

Is that better, Karl?

now are my posts better? Sut Up WAs posted twice accidentatly. i blew up the orb chairlift And i see if i can smash a coaster into it as it passes.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading