General Chat / "Rollermania" An idea by FantastiCo

• Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    So with WWE's Wrestlemania coming up, a dimly lit light bulb went off in my head to create "Rollermania". What this will be is eight wrestling matches between NE members which YOU the audience suggest. At a time of my choosing, I will present this pay-per-view spectacular (which is actually free of charge) to you, the peeps of NE. It will be detailed writing I post which explains not only the winners, but also the play-by-play of each match. I just need suggestions on the matches you would like to see. The best suggestions (in my own opinion) will be featured on the card.

So far, I've decided three of the contests: Nokia vs. Louis! in a "Bra and Panties" match (first wrestler to strip his opponent down to his bra and panties wins). Jaguarkid vs. FantastiCo in a "Battle of the brains, No holds barred, falls count anywhere" match. And I'm thinking the main event will be between the two biggest rivals in RCT history: K0NG vs. Wolfman in a "Skyscraper retirement match" (First wrestler to throw his opponent off a skyscraper wins and retires/ kills his opponent).

So let me know about other matches you would like to see. I will choose what I feel are the best match-ups and post the final card here in this thread at a later date while at the same time announcing the time and date at which I'll begin posting the various matches in a new thread (The official "Rollermania One" thread). ALSO, the official results of "Rollermania" will be accompanied by RCT2 screens designed to look like NE members actually wrestling.

So let's hear it.. What matches would you like to see at "Rollermania"? Just be sure to include the stipulations for the matches you suggest (Examples: cage match, first blood match, tables match etc.) If this is successful, I hope to make "Rollermania" an annual event. Also, post any questions you might have.
  • musicman%s's Photo
    I'd like to see FantastiCo vs. himself in a "maximum time b/w pointless threads" match.
    ^ C'mon man. This will be good, clean fun. I plan on doing some serious writing with this..

Anyone have any serious (or at least as 'serious' as this can get) match ideas?
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    K0NG vs New Element - Battle of being a Badass...
    ^ Well, I guess that could be a handicap match, but I think K0NG's going to be too busy, wouldn't want to wear him out too much.. 'cause I was also thinking about K0NG vs. Cena in a blindfold match. K0NG wouldn't be able to locate his rocket fuel (bottle of Jack) and Cena wouldn't be able to use his "The Eye".

That's an interesting idea though.. I may somehow write it into the show.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    srsly?
    Yes. I seriously plan on writing this and including RCT2 pix along with it.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Fraroc vs...
    his own parcs?
  • musicman%s's Photo
    Okay, I'll try to be helpful this time, how about posix vs. 5dave in a "Simon Cowell"-off?
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    in:cities vs tits.
  • musicman%s's Photo
    ^ don't worry, I believe in you!

And one more thing, "rollermania" sounds more like a bad fan made rollerball sequel than anything wrestling related to my ears.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Stop.

And one more thing, "rollermania" sounds more like a bad fan made rollerball sequel than anything wrestling related to my ears.

Okay, I'm open to name suggestions.
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    You should probably make sure the people involved in the "contests" actually want to be involved. I haven't seen Wolfman or Nokia in a awhile, and I don't think Nokia or Louis would want to be in a bra and panties match.

Tags

Members Reading