Ask the Experts / diagonal path

• dudeism%s's Photo
    ok, so this is a little embarassing but i can't find a way to fill in the gap a diagonal path leaves in the ground.

when i have built the path, i can't raise the land. to my dismay it is also the other way round, i cannot build the path over the land (yes i have one side of the land tile lowered - and i use zero clearances)

Posted Image
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    There are 1/4 land blocks with the grass texture. That's how I tackled the problem.
  • dudeism%s's Photo
    thanks i will try that out. however there must be another possibility, in other parks i deleted the diagonal path object to see what's under it. one corner of the landtile was lowered, the others were up. that's what i'm trying to do, but i just don't know how.

Thanks anyways!
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    lower one corner of the land like you saw in the other parks. Color the land tile to something you are not using. Place the diagonal path over the land tile and then lower the object using Map Object manipulation in 8 cars.

Hope it helps
  • dudeism%s's Photo
    ok that worked. thanks a lot for solving that problem!
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    ^^ I do it the opposite way. Lower one corner of the land tile, color it and lower it -2 with MOM. Place the objects and raise the land back up. Different technique....same result. I prefer that way because it also works for placing non-path objects and I get confused easily.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading