2010 / 2010 New Element Award Voting

• geewhzz%s's Photo
    Awards Ceremony Chat Log:

Attached File  2011_02_10-awards_chat_log.txt (126.87KB)
    downloads: 544
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    A fantastic ceremony. Well done to all the winners, and all those nominated.

A massive thanks to those that helped out, and also to those that kept off of my pink text :p

And an even bigger thanks for Liam, Gee & Posix (and myself of course).

To the year of releases ahead! :mantis:
  • J K%s's Photo
    LONG LIVE NE!!!!
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    Hey everyone, had lots of fun presenting. Thanks geewhzz!
  • Milo%s's Photo
    wow, completely missed this =(
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Haha, my profile says I'm nominated 14 times for best write up! What happened? :p

By the way, the ceremony was fun again and I'm really pleased with my new medals! One beautiful gold, a silver and a shitload of bronzes!
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    ^ Error with the SQL query that I just resolved.

All the awards have been entered into everyone's profiles/park pages. if any are missing please let me know here.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Congrats to all and i hope to be nominated after the work i will be presenting this year :D
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Hey guys.
    Thanks to everyone who voted for me. I'mtruely honored. Sorry I wasn't much cop in the chat last night.
    Now I have to work on getting that best LL player 3 years running. :)
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    ^That would be something.

Fantastic ceremony, good job everyone involved and in particular Louis, Gee and Posix. It was great fun to present a category and also to be a nominee for most promising player and best write-up, and to get my first votes! Last year I had lake cerulean's logo nominated for best logo, recieved zero votes so it felt good to break that barrier :) Looking forward to the next NE awards, and to do even better then!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I love how I've been second in Best Dual Game player twice in a row. Gotta step my game up.

Oh and thanks guys for giving me my first award :)
  • highroll3r%s's Photo

LONG LIVE NE!!!!

the king of all rct sites.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    next year, i promise i will get at least second place in something :p
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    Great year :nod:

congrats everyone! , I hope to get a something in 2011 :D
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Grats everyone, a lot of parks I voted for were chosen so I'm happy ! c:
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    This was an incredible year. The pool of nominees was incredibly strong, and I'm extremely grateful to wrestle a few votes from them. Thank you all, and here's to an even better 2011!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^You don't deserve any of the awards you won :p
  • Milo%s's Photo

Hey guys.
    Thanks to everyone who voted for me. I'mtruely honored. Sorry I wasn't much cop in the chat last night.
    Now I have to work on getting that best LL player 3 years running. :)

a duel for the crown my good man?

actually I should probably just work towards a nomination this year :lol:
  • posix%s's Photo
    It was fun people. Unfortunate I couldn't be there the whole time. Looking forward to what 2011 will continue to bring.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Made it to the show for the 6th time in a row :p

Still I had to cover a basketball game at 7, so what I did was drive up early to get there by 5 and then used my cell phone to get a dial-up internet connection. That's why I was in and out a lot, but at least I was at my laptop for the one award I won and got to see the 7 I finished 2ed or 3rd in :peace:

Great job with the show, I hope to be there again next year, tho idk if I'll be up for anywhere near that many awards :lol:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading