Theme Park Discussion / Favourite real coaster.

• Imi%s's Photo
    There is probably a thread like this already, but i'm not going to digg it up.

So i was wondering what your favourite or least favourite ride, coaster and/or park is. Whether it is because of how fun it is to ride, or how good it looks.
    It's been a good 2 years since i've rode a coaster of any kind, but my favourite would have to be the incredible hulk roller coaster at universal studios, purely because it's fucking epic!
  • Hex%s's Photo
    I haven't gone to any more than 3 parks, but I'd have to go with the Great Bear at Hershey, because of how much of an odd design it is, it's not a normal B&M with the twisted drop after the lift, and I really enjoy the immelman on it.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Humm unsure,I`d rank Blue Fire,Silverstar,Black Mamba and Colossos as my favs.As park with the best theming I`d go for Phantasialand.My 3 favorite drop towers are Mystery Castle(65m indoor launched FTW!),Scream(huge)and The High Fall(tilting seats!)
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Air.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    i love the look ath el toro. it looks so big and steep at the first drop. ita a crazy woodie. since i havnt ridden any coaster outside of the uk id have to say that my fav coaster to ride is megafobia. not the fastest biggest or anything just pure fun ride. i want to go on speed. it wasnt built when i was in oakwood hopefully this year i can ride it.
  • Imi%s's Photo
    air is a brilliant ride as well, even though i'm not keen on alton towers
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    not been to that many parks outside of holland/germany/belgium
    I'd have to go with the typhoon at bobbejaanland.
    or the superman at walibi world (I think the name changed to 'xpress')
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Maverick-CP
    Milennium Force-CP
    Phantom's Revenge-Kennywood
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    dang...double post...might as well use it..

Also:
    Magnum-CP
    Fly the Great Nor Easter-Morey's
    Thunderbolt-Kennywood

Favorite park, by far, Cedar Point.
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    Maverick I by far my favorite coaster ever it has everything that a coaster should have.
  • Croustibapt%s's Photo
    I always loved Silverstar (Europa Park, Germany).
    This B&M hyper coaster is a brilliant ride, a smooth one, and it has some really cool airtime. It's also gorgeous!
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    I adore Chang (yellow/purple), really sexy.

+ forgot to say, coaster name is unique.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Haven't rid nearly as many as I want too, but at this point in time Maverick gets my top spot.
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    1. El Toro
    2. Millennium Force
    3. Magnum XL 200

Maverick and Ravine Flyer II would prob close out my top five. Although I feel bad leaving TTD and Storm Runner out.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Phoenix - Kneoble's
    El Toro - SFGAdv
    Kingda Ka- SFGAdv

I tend to be drawn towards the woodies (That's what she said). Looping coaster's just don't do it for me.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Steel:
    1. X2
    2. Millennium Force
    3. Tatsu

Wooden:
    1. Apocalypse
  • RamSam12%s's Photo
    1. Boulder Dash
    2. Intimidator 305
    3. Maverick
    4. Phoenix
    5. Apollo's Chariot
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    1. Shcokwave
    2. Steel Eel
    3. Titan
    4. Great White
    5. Superman: KC

My list changes alot :p
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Hmm,may my list changes since I`m maybe going to Gardaland this fall and I`ll ride the new B&M prototype there!
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    Surprised that no one said the voyage yet!

1.Tatsu
    3.Dominator (king's Dominion)
    4.Voyage
    5.X2
    6. Millennium force Baby!!!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading