(Archive) Advertising District / CRCTN Made Me...

• JBruckner%s's Photo
    Looking good my "friend". I like it, no real complaints. Just your standard nice lookin' park.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    I have to disagree. I don't think this is really a standard park. Quite the opposite really.

It isn't going to be as out there as my Tomb Raider park, but it will have some out of the normal rides. I hate "standard" parks.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I dunno, from the screens I saw it looks pretty normal. I shouldnt start a fight, its my own twisted view, so just blow it off.
  • YetiGKM%s's Photo
    Well, i gotta give this a big fat BUMP!

Anyways, the screens look great. This could easily be your best park yet. I love the archy and the coaster looks good, but I wish you should show more of the coaster instead of little sections. I also liked the screens of what looked like an adventure ride, if thats what it is. If its anywhere as good as the last ride at Tomb Raider, then it will own. Only suggestion I have is to change the colors of some of the buildings in the first pic. They look a little too random.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    http://64.62.137.201...eadq/exile7.gif

Pic of the Protype Launcher (first seen in DEO) Dragon's Seige. Hacks (including merging) all done by me, but layout by guest builder.

Comments please.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Good colour choice, and I like the hedges a lot.

Good Job.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    You know I love it. I think a few more bushes on the rocks is all it needs. Remember to move the ghost train track out of the way next time you take a screen though ;)
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    lol, yeah I noticed that right after I uploaded it. I hadn't really finished that section when I took the screen, but I have added a lot more now. I'll post another one in a few minutes.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    http://64.62.137.201...eadq/exile8.gif

Old English Inn. For loss of a better name...

Any better names will be taken. lol.

Comments appriciated.
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Looks good, but whats with the urban walls in the last two screens, I think they look a little out of place.
  • YetiGKM%s's Photo
    I like the new screens man, especially that building in the last screen. Kinda reminds me of something Prince Ashitaka would make. Just take out those urban themed walls from the last pic and it will be good. Oh, and you might want to finish this park for a change, lol.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Make sure you remember to build the path into the building in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, or is the entrance on the other side?

Also I think it would look nicer if the track on the windows was a different colour, say, dark red?
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    I put them in there because I thought they were another way to give the brown walls character. I try to eliminate the windows on them as much as possible, but in the whole picture, imo, I feel that they fit in.

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I guess I can see what you mean.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    You know that I like the park it all looks very nice, and Pyro: the urban wall is just another beige color is why I believe he's using it.

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Just a few quick comments, since freak wont leave me alone about this ;)

- BUILDINGS. You need more of them, and perhaps a bit more detail in them as well. It would GREATLY improve the quality of this park.

- If you were thinking about putting in another B&M, try rethinking. There is all ready plenty of them. How about one of your oh-so-special (yeah right) woodies?

- Its been a while since I have looked at this park, but there was an adventure coaster in it, correct? It was also named "Secret of Machu Peechu", right? Well, having seen many pictures of Machu Peechu, I can tell you this coaster really doesent look much like it. Try a ruined villiage with plenty of old, stone buildings, and a bit less jungle trees. Also, more importantly, you need MAJOR landscaping for the coaster. Not just a few jagged rocks here and there, but drastic changes in elevation, nice big mountains. This would help a lot, considering the real Machu Peechu is located right on a rocky mountain.

Great, now, STOP BADGERING ME!!! :p
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Have you seen the giant mountain that sticks out of the ground?

IT IS IN THERE.

lol. The giant head guy. But the theming for the ride is staying the same. I am not trying to make a replica, just a nice name for a cool ride.

I only have 1 B&M, and this new launcher ride is a little different than what you think.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Apart from the urban walls the architecture in the last 2 or 3 sceens is really nice. The colours remind me a lot of Natelox because they go with the trees you use as well. Nice cobra roll there, a good building at the bottom of it.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    Hmm...well, its better than abyss!

That adventure ride kicks my booty. You are the king of adventure rides. You had one in EVE. You had one in TombRaider, that was real good. you have one in SoV...but the one in this park has the best adventure ride I've ever seen. It's up there with Butta's one in the jurrasic park area of his Carribbean Spotlight park...lovely.

The twister is great, and u did a good job theming the launchy coaster.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Bah. They weren't supposed to know Mantis built it. Damn you... YOU SHALL PAY!!

lol. I started working on the forth section yesterday. I will still have a fifth, but no screens of it for a while I'm afraid. Suprisingly, the 4th section is themed to Hawaii. Exile in Hawaii? I'll have to write a damn good story for this one...

lol. Screens of that ride in the coming week.

Take this one for now.

http://64.62.137.201...eadq/exile9.gif
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Niceness. That red coaster looks really cool. I dunno what it is, but its cool. Like I said earlier the park is coming along great although its nothing amazing.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading