Music Forum / ((The Real FantastiCo))

• Timothy Cross%s's Photo

+

I have recently come to the conclusion that the only real, true form of myself comes through music. In other forums, such as work, social and internet situations; my true self is not so accurate in accordance with my soul. (not that I lie, but that I can only truly express myself most accurately with music).

+

So who would actually be interested in my music? It's Bach-inspired; though more so God-inspired.
  • musicman%s's Photo
    Is it more sensible than your poetry?
    All poetry I've posted here is randomly made up on the spot.

I take the time to compose, construct and craft my music.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    then post it. Do you just write it, or do you perform it, too?
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo
    I am rather intrigued myself. :nod:

then post it. Do you just write it, or do you perform it, too?

Performing wise; as far as that goes, I begin playing bass for my church in a couple weeks (though that's not actually 'performing', more so 'worshiping'). As far as my own written music, I'm just getting back into it after a few years of resting from it. I am unsure as to how I'll perform it (yet), as the music I plan to write will be more techno and impossible to actually 'play' live.

I am rather intrigued myself. :nod:

Thanks bud. I plan on posting some of my stuff here at NE in the near future.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Let us hear your music !
    ^ Soon you shall.

The plans for my music here at NE is to involve utilizing instruments such as six string electric guitar, keyboard, four string bass and a BOSS DR-770 drum machine along with various effects pedals all played then fully composed in ACID music studio. Once songs are complete, they'll be presented in music video form via RCT3.

Sound cool, guys?
    About as good as all of your elaborate advertisements, usually consisting of more planning than product.
    ^ Wow, thanks for being a jerk.
    ...Then prove me wrong?
    Jerk -noun

Slang . a contemptibly naive, fatuous, foolish, or inconsequential person.
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    The man is just trying to motivate you. He may seem like a 'jerk', but he's just being honest, and I kind of agree with him.
    Motivate me by being a complete jerk? No thanks.
    By the way, Top Gun, are you Arminian? Do you even know what that is?
  • musicman%s's Photo
    Are you okay FantastiCo. I'm completely serious here, you're starting to drift from annoying to incoherent.
    Do you really wanna hear the difference between 'Arminian Christian' and Calvinist Christian? Look it up before you accuse me of being 'incoherent'.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Dude.......chill the fuck out, ok?
    First, MA just pointed out what everyone else is thinking. So there was no reason to refer to him as a "jerk" for it. Let alone following that up by adding "complete" to it afterward.

Second, I agree with him. If this music project is anything like your RCT projects...we're more likely than not to see a pic of sporadic notes scribbled onto a chart followed by some kind of apology for never actually picking up an instrument and playing anything.

Third, TELL me that pic you posted isn't really you. I mean...if it is, it explains a lot (particularly "Captain Relapse") but I'd rather have a different mental image of you than that. It would make these comments much easier to type out if I didn't see that in my head every time I started to reply to one of your posts. Although I do suddenly feel an urge to write a check to any charitable organization that assists feeble, balding, dazed and confused individuals that are in need of some warm clothing.

And incoherent is incoherent. Religious beliefs play no part in that.
  • posix%s's Photo
    If this goes on I'll put you on a year ban Fantastico. I'm dead serious.
    Experimenting with production in ACID..

http://www.acidplane...=1407257&t=8636

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading