Music Forum / ((The Real FantastiCo))

• chorkiel%s's Photo
    I can't listen it..
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    ^ You may have to install the proper plug-in.

Anyone else have problems? It's my first time uploading music so I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing..
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    I feel like it needs more. I found myself waiting for something to happen. Just my 2 cents.
    ^ Thanks for the feedback.

Just FYI this is simply an introduction and verse one of a rendition of "Revelation Song". What I'm doing here is simply experimenting with production, trying to get a good sound there before getting into more serious writing. So any comments pertaining more to just the production would be much appreciated. Suggestions and tips would be great as well. ;)
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    you need noise removal. download audacity, select a region with where you are not playing your instrument but there is still "background noise", go down to noise removal and get a noise profile. then bump slider down to as low as it can go without being at zero and hit remove noise.

as for the song, i turned off at that weird scream thing.
    ^ Thanks. I'll give that a try.

As for the "weird scream" thing, pay no mind. Just having a little fun while trying to get the production right.
    Check out "Just messn around" (not the final name of this song of course), the result of me just spontaneously playing and singing.

It's a very raw and first take of a chord progression I plan on using for a song in the future, but the lyrics are far from being written. So in this "song" I just played the main chord progression I plan on using, and sang; repeating "It's the end of the world", since I plan on this song being based on a bit of theology pertaining to "End Times" (and also considering a topic that's big these days).. though pay no attention to the "lyrics" here. As I said, none are actually written thus far.

Anyways, Just messn around

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading