(Archive) Advertising District / Insomnia

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    also, I still don't get the vekoma track. I think it looks messy and inaccurate. Are you trying to make box track or what?
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    ^
    Posted Image

I think it all looks awesome, it's the exact kind of architecture I wish I could do.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    I see the use of the vekoma track layers. It makes it look a lot like the I305 track as TG showed above.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i don't think the track looks too great. everything else is great.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo

All I hate is the name. Insomnia is a disorder, not something you name a park/coaster.

great bear is an animal not something you name a park/coaster
    gemini has to do with astrology not something you name a park/coaster
    wild thing is a song by the troggs not something you name a park/coaster
    a cheetah hunt is on the discovery channel at least 3 times a week not something you name a park/coaster
    hair raiser is what happens to peoples necks when the wrath of K0NG is unleashed upon them not something you name a park/coaster
    robin hood is a man in sexy green tights often portrayed in the theater by a woman not something you name a park/coaster

i think 6 examples is enough. he can name it whatever he likes its his park/coaster. :mantis: :mantis:
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    ^Win
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I see the track thing, but maybe B&M Track would help achieve that spine thing better than vekoma. I don't know though, do whatever.
  • MeMeMe%s's Photo

great bear is an animal not something you name a park/coastergemini has to do with astrology not something you name a park/coasterwild thing is a song by the troggs not something you name a park/coastera cheetah hunt is on the discovery channel at least 3 times a week not something you name a park/coasterhair raiser is what happens to peoples necks when the wrath of K0NG is unleashed upon them not something you name a park/coasterrobin hood is a man in sexy green tights often portrayed in the theater by a woman not something you name a park/coasteri think 6 examples is enough. he can name it whatever he likes its his park/coaster. :mantis: :mantis:

Well, yes but all I'm saying is Insomnia is pretty much sleeplessness and intense boredom. "Great Bear" evokes images of attacks and excitement. "Gemini" sounds nice and has to do with the twinlike layout. "Wild Think" sounds rough, big and ferocious. "Cheetah Hunt" sounds fast and adrenaline-filled. "Hair Raiser" sounds thrilling and full of airtime or any other shocking elements. "Robin Hood" is a character from a classic adventure story, and leads an interesting, fast paced life.
    Don't those sound like good coaster names?
    However, "Insomnia" is an illness and not a very nice one. Besides, *most* people don't have incredible adventures when they can't sleep. MOST people don't have fun when they suffer insomnia. Just saying.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    ^ Fuckin' Canadians, eh?
  • MeMeMe%s's Photo
    ^Fat American, d-uhhh
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Not sure how K0NGs knows how often Canadians fuck, but that most americans are fat, is a fact :p.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^It's not like dutch people are getting any thinner..
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I am!
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    jokes bra, jokes.
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo

Posted Image
    - canceled -

• Xophe%s's Photo
    WHOAAA!! Friggin' amazing!

Edit: "cancelled" ???
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Canceled?
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    Yeah why cancelled, it looks incredibly awesome?
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    fuck. please don't give up Fr3ak, this is really unique.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    all i know is i'm glad he's on my imaginary h2h team :mantis:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading