(Archive) Advertising District / Faas' Factory

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    there is an overuse of the crazy paving/wall object and they blend into eachother. try interjecting dirt path to break the monotony.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    ^agreed. i also think if you do that the wooden steps wont stick out like a saw thumb. nice elevation change. i like the snack bar too but i think you can add another colour to it. either cange the roof colour or the window, sign and door colour. overall i like the atmosphere but the foilage can use some work around the water.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Good point.
    Is this any better?

Posted Image
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    still those wooden stairs are an eyesaw. try using the quater block stairs in brown.
  • JJayMForce%s's Photo
    I love the scale your going for Faas, its almost 'perfect' imo. Nice job!
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Dude, seeing the size of that entrance: Is this map going to be approximately the size of pokey park?
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Yes.
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Cool.
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo
    I love small parks. I like where this is going so far.
  • Thx%s's Photo
    I like the color scheme and arraingment in the starter.

I think you did a very good job balancing the colors as best as the software will allow and complemented the beige path pretty well.

And... less is more!

A small and efficient entrance makes for more room in the park, and haven't we all done our share of grandiose park entrances? *yawn*

This park's a little sweety. :wink:

Thx :)
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • SupraSix%s's Photo
    Looking good! The thing that bothers is the Ice Cream stall. It just doesn't fit well with the area.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading