News / New Parkmaker

• iris%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Congratulations to mantis for becoming the second parkmaker from the Wannabe Collabo to get promoted.
    Definitely deserving it, I'm sure it's not much of a surprise to anybody here after seeing the incredible screens of WOMB, his contributions to his Park Wars entry "Europa Worldwide 2003", and his weekly design "WildSurf". mantis also reached the final 4 of the Quest for the Best Parkmaker, beating even the legendary Schuessler.

Congrats again and welcome mantis!
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Ah, there we go. Congratulations again mantis, you're the man. Heh, it's been hard holding my tongue as people post "why isn't mantis a parkmaker yet?" in the RCT forum. Now I gotta get to downloading all your old stuff...
  • Foltzanator%s's Photo
    Congrats Mantis on your achievement......... :yup:
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    :| --my shocked look.

:D --my happy look.

Knew it wouldn't be long before mantis joined the elite. Wow, three new parkmakers in a week. Nice additions.

Download time....

Congrads man (tis).
  • Toon%s's Photo
    No surprise here...

and I was just gonna start a Make Mantis a Parkmaker Now Campaign!
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    I, of all people, am not suprised at all. If you make it to the top four parkmakers list, you sure as hell better be an NE parkmaker! congrats man.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Congrats, I think that we should of used my logo for him, twas intense. Great job on the promotion not even you can yell at me today.
    Anyhow, heres that logo, just so you can see.

Posted Image
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    awesome logo for an awesome parkmaker :D
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Congrats mantis. I knew it was coming. I made your logo :)
  • posix%s's Photo
    I honestly like x' logo better ;)

What I was wondering...
    Wasn't it planned to release the WannabeCollabo with anonymous sections and people vote for their favourite what makes the new parkmaker?

Anyway,
    this was just a matter of time. :)
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    X's does look better..

and about this whole wannabe thing.. 1 parkmaker?

and it isn´t even done(!)

weird. :huey:
  • Toon%s's Photo
    perhaps the wannabe callabo is so amazing that they're all getting in and it will be released as an NE callabo!
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    FINALLY
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Yeah, yeah, congrats and stuff...

I don't find you that great enough to be a parkmaker, even though I love WOMb...thats pretty much all I like of your work.

Blitz or CRCTN deserved it more, IMO...

but congrats nonetheless.
  • Stargazer%s's Photo
    Trust me Thropedo...if you saw the Wannabe Callabo, you would faint at the creative genius of Mantis's area...

*Stargazer*
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    It's about fucking time.

Yes, rare usage of the online curse by KaiBueno, but I've said this since last summer when I started talking to Iris more frequently...

Glad to see the inevitable happen at last...

Congrats Mantis...you deserve it for sure...

Kai :w00t:
  • mantis%s's Photo

Congrats mantis. I knew it was coming. I made your logo :)

It's very cool! Thanks :)

What I was wondering...
    Wasn't it planned to release the WannabeCollabo with anonymous sections and people vote for their favourite what makes the new parkmaker?

I think that idea came up against criticism so Iris decided to choose himself. And it's his group, so who's to argue ;)

Thanks everyone for welcoming me - it's pretty cool to have my own page! Ed - you'll have a job looking at all my stuff cos there's quite a lot of it and you might give up because of all the old shite :D

Thanks again.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Congratulations, although I have never been a fan of your work I respect you for creating different styles. Have fun being a parkmaker, don't build too many parks.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Congratulations!

I've seen the wannabe collabo ;)
  • Scarface%s's Photo

Blitz or CRCTN deserved it more, IMO...

i know this is your opinion but im going against it ;)

Tioman island deserved more praise than it actually got...

and yeh finally u became a parkmaker well done :yup:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading