(Archive) Advertising District / SuicideCarz' Work Room

• Hex%s's Photo
    Hello all I made a topic for my progress for my future parks. This is an entrance to a new park I'm working on and I hope you like. If not tell me what to fix or to just start over. :)

Posted Image
  • EXeL}ErAT0R%s's Photo
    Nice. Could I help out on this onefor a higher chance of bronze or more?
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Thanks and sorry I'm a real computer noob, and I don't know how to send it to you. If you could help out sure I'd love to have some help. :)
  • EXeL}ErAT0R%s's Photo
    Just send it to my site junk email - exelerat0r.mail@gmail.com - Yeah it's an old email account
    Edit- or just PM it to me
  • Hex%s's Photo
    But like, how do I like find the link, cause I usually just upload them onto NE from My desktop.
  • EXeL}ErAT0R%s's Photo
    then just use email
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    In the PM message editor, or any 'Reply Editor' on the site, there's the option to upload a file to your message. Select browse, find your park file and upload it. Im pretty sure thats what you wanted to hear...
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Keep the round windows consistent by putting the coned windows. Round windows suck really. Don't use them unless needed :p.

Also that balcony supported by the 2 steel supports is horrendous. Just make the building thicker and less looking like a crosssection of a building by thickening it up by a block on both sides. It'll also hide the paper thinwalls that are holding up that huge building
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Thank you very much Tdub. Dotro, the circle windows are gone. How's this?

Posted Image

Here's where you walk into (of course.) The teal building is a burger place, "The Salty Dog Café" was based on the real Salty Dog Café in a Hilton Head. And the last building is a T-Shirt Factory.

Posted Image

Feedback would be greatly appreciated. :)

Sorry If I am a little hyper, my chorus group went up to Hershey yesterday and it was amazing, so again sorry. :)
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    Hmm....It's ok. Nothing really much to comment on so far. Only thing that bugs me is the ''bridge'' on the right between the two buildings...it's too big imo.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Nice. But you're ruining the view of that fountain with all the trees and the tall hedge fence.

I say remove all the fences and the trees except for that short brown fence.
    If you want to still put some foliage in there. You can surround it with flower sor hedges.

You know what? Deciding from the entire entrance itself. I think it's too cramped. Maybe make the fountain smaller so the screen can breathe a little bit.
  • EXeL}ErAT0R%s's Photo
    To Lazy to upload to a image host site.

Attached Files

• Dotrobot%s's Photo
    .. I don't get it. I see the bridge changed but that's all i see.
  • EXeL}ErAT0R%s's Photo
    You can't see
    The balcony Has been added and some steel latticework has been removed and many more.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Some more work for you to see.

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:mantis:
  • EXeL}ErAT0R%s's Photo
    I don't get the building on the left. Try to stick a building in the gap between the red building and the balcony
  • MCI%s's Photo
    Sorry, but I dont like this at all.
    The buildings are not detailed enough in my opinion.
    Just huge and naked.
    The red building on the last screen looks good allready, but I would choose another track there. You can´t build NCSO like CSO. The architecture of such big buildings must be more complex, otherwise it looks bare and boring.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Big building! :p
    Posted Image

If you think that I messed up the "checkered" roof at the one spot, it's a height difference.
    :mantis:
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo
    those walls on the right just dont make sense at all. I mean there is at least five different walls are jumbled together on a building.
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    It is really weird, especially the building on the left. This color transition just doesn't work imo. Also the placement of your beches is really weird. You should mix it up with some lights and bins. The coaster look fun though.

Oh, you forgot one roof tile, just above the ferris wheel?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading