(Archive) Advertising District / SuicideCarz' Work Room

• Comet%s's Photo
    ^He raised the Crystal Creeks sign so it kinda works even though I still think the slanted roof holding up the welcome sign is ugly
    The foliage looks alright but is too overgrown for an entrance area, I think you should have nice rows of landscaping along the path and some open grass before getting to the trees
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^I noticed that, but this way people that are getting a bit close too the welcome sign will be unable to see it..
  • Hex%s's Photo
    More work in Crystal Creeks.

Posted Image

Unfinished of course. Enjoy. Comments and criticism are both welcome
  • Super G%s's Photo
    I don't like the high wall around your coaster, but I do like the station.
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    I don't like the wall and the two huge flower boxes. The station looks OK, perhaps a bit too much different textures. It feels like this update is a big step downwards after the entrance you have shown.
  • Flap%s's Photo
    Did you made the layout yourself?
    Cause it looks quite simular to the standard Six Flags Layout.
    May you could Rebuild it your own, and put some own Design on to the layout.
    If you made it youself, i havn't said it.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    I made it myself but its the exact same layout as the standard one. I built right next to the standard one.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    "Whirlwind" The new corkscrew coaster in Crystal Creeks. Hope you enjoy.

Posted Image
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    I'm not a big fan of the foliage and there are a bit too much benches and lights. Also the colors of the track are really standard, try something more original. It's OK otherwise.
  • Super G%s's Photo
    Foliage could use some more colour, but I don't think it looks that bad. I would add a fence around the train track. But nice job annyway!
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    remove that part inbetween the double corkscrew!
    other than that, (even though it's ncso) those corkscrews need top supports else they'd fall right of !
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Some buildings on Island 1 in "Iris Islands."

Posted Image
  • EXeL}ErAT0R%s's Photo
    You should hire someone in to help you.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Been awhile. I know it's bland, but hey why not show it?

Posted Image
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    egyptian version of black mamba ? :p
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    That's pretty good man, keep going! More thematic details to make it more Egyptian/Arabic would help.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I dig it, except for 2 small things. 1. There is an overuse of the brick walls over on the right side of the screen. I would make them more sparse and random. 2. The roofs are kinda boring for me, maybe some barrels, weeds, or stone blocks to make it a little more interesting. Other than those things, it's looking great!
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    I actually really like the shape and atmosphere of it. I agree with Fizzix on the roofs and walls though. Oh, and remove the original supports.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Hey guys! It's been a long time. Anyway here's a screen of a project me and funkeymon are working on.

Posted Image
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    Has a great atmosphere and the coaster looks good.
    The scenario looks good to! :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading