General Chat / Dream Cars

Who makes your dream Car(s)?

• Austin55%s's Photo
    What are yours? Hopefully I got all the Obvious things in the poll..., But probably missed a few. I cant add anymore anyway.

I would LOVE to atleast drive a Porsche 911 of some kind in my life. Or even buy an old used one for <15K. But Im still young.

Ofcourse something like a Murcialago or Enzo or any other exotic supercar would be sick.
    Love some American Classics to, Corvettes and Challengers Especially.
    Ive always loved Nissan Skylines so the GTR is extremely appealing to me. Plus I see them driving around quite a bit.

Would love an RX-8 as a more affordable option but once again, Im 17 and have no money for such a thing.

But mostly I love Porsche <3
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    I chose Aston Martin. Great for escaping from Bond villains.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    I put Lamborghini because it is only a dream and unrealistic. Hopefully when I get a real job after college I will be able to afford a Porsche or Mercedes. Those are my two "realistic" dream cars
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    quadraport

http://farm4.static...._b500bda032.jpg

or a bmw 5 series
  • JDP%s's Photo
    i know there are tons of exotic cars out there but, the dodge viper is my favorite sports car of all time.
    Boss.
    -JDP
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I have to agree with you, JDP. I love the Viper, and the old classic Chargers. Other than that, I really want a Wrangler, lol.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    gimme a lotus.
  • verti%s's Photo
    '69 Firebird.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    While unrealistically, I'd say a Lamborghini. But since I'm a realist, the Dodge Viper has always been my dream car. Maybe with the Hennessy add-ons, hell yes.

As for my ultimate dream cars, have a look at these concepts...
    Cadillac Cien

Chrysler ME412

:drool:
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Acura MDX
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    I'll just take a nice, classy sedan with a sporty suspension. Lexus, Infinity, Audi, or BMW would suffice. I'm pretty happy with my Mazda 6, though.

But we're being real, I'd rather have a sport bike.
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo
    Audi R8 spyders look beautiful. Also, the Saleen S7's are very nice as well though they are very expensive.
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo
    I've always liked the Nissan R390 GT1 road car. I'd take a skyline as well, an r33, or r34. If I was limited to buying cars from only 1 manufacturer for the rest of my life, it would be Nissan. (even though I own 2 civic's right now)
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Nissan skyline r34. My favorite one out of the series.
  • mardy%s's Photo
    Bugatti Veyron..... :drool: To be realistic, i like a scooter lol
  • Twiggy%s's Photo
    I'd have to say a Saleen S7. The thing is beautiful. An orange and black '70 Dodge Charger is pretty nice in being realistic.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i think the bugatti veyron is a terrible car. all it is is quick and comfy. aesthetically it is just plain horrible, and it is super fucking expensive.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I still think the tank is the best idea for traffic jams.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Yea, I was never a fan of the Veyron. Its ugly as shit imo, the only thing it has going for it is speed in my eyes.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading