(Archive) Advertising District / The Legend of Zelda

• Scoop%s's Photo
    when will this be released :lol:
  • Kumba%s's Photo

finally, I got it :)/> thank you arjan that was my problem! I simply had to select map1 & map2... thanks guys for the fast helpful answers.

Do you need to select colors for it in-game to get it to look right? Liam was right on how to really fix it.

Good luck with this project, it's one of my favorites in progress right now.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    You're right Kumba, what Liam said is also a solution, but then you can't change colors anymore, i think.

Selecting map 1 and 2 gives the option to recolor it in game, so it's even more versatile, i guess.
  • muuuh%s's Photo
    yes kumba, I have to.

Does anyone know what would generally happen, if I replaced an object by a new one even though the object is already used in the park?

Because I failed in the attempt to delete a certain object completely from my park to have a free SS spot again, so I just overwrote the object that has already been placed anywhere at my park with my new one, although it was still in use anywhere.

After I reopened the park it seems that everything is still fine and the new object is in my inventory , too.
    Is this a legit way or would there usually occur issues after doing such a thing?
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    afaik, the new one just replaces every instance of the old object.
  • muuuh%s's Photo
    haha, thus everywhere I placed the wooden block is a "goron guy " now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading