Related Games / Greenhouse: Retaliate - RCT3 Movie

• coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Greenhouse: Retaliate

CD5Productions announced today the release date of Greenhouse: Retaliate, the sequel to 2009's Greenhouse RCT3 movie. The movie will premiere September 5, 2011.

Teaser Trailer:
    http://www.youtube.c...h?v=EPZGHYObPyM

Greenhouse: Retaliate, set over a year after the events of the first film, follows teenager Connor Grant as he grieves over the murder of his parents. He joins an underground movement named "RETALIATE" with several others in an attempt to end Operation: Greenhouse.

Posted Image

Greenhouse: Retaliate movie poster

Posted Image

Pictured above are two of the film's main characters, Deana (left) and Connor (right).

Posted Image

The opening scene of Greenhouse: Retaliate takes place on an island off the coast of the east coast.

Posted Image

Much of the nation's cities are in ruins following the effects of Operation: Greenhouse.

Learn More: http://coaster101.com/cd5/retaliate
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Build a new park!
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    is that all you care about?!

Greenhouse was a very powerful machinima. I hope this can be just as good!!!!
  • StormRunnerFan%s's Photo
    Very excited for this. First one gave me nightmares for a week... very powerful and amazing!
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo

is that all you care about?!

Greenhouse was a very powerful machinima. I hope this can be just as good!!!!

yes. yes. that's all i care about. movies are nice and unique and creative and all. But i can't get into them like i do with his parks.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Hello all.

Greenhouse: Retaliate is progressing nicely. I would estimate that 75% of the film has been completed. I've been filming/editing the movie out of sequence, something I don't normally do. It's very different from the linear filming and editing that I'm accustomed to.

I'm very excited about sharing this film with you all. I still consider the original Greenhouse my best film, and I'm hoping that Retaliate tops it.

Below I've linked the original Greenhouse movie. I recommend watching it before seeing Greenhouse: Retaliate. After all, it has been two years since the original was released (hard to believe).

Posted Image

Greenhouse

Part 1: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=72r-So5K4Eg

Part 2: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=EaQwQZp-HOE
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Posted Image

ONTARIO - World leaders are weighing in on the fall of the once great country of America.

"I think it's so tragic what has occurred there," said Ameliana Cortez, a Mexican politician. "What started out as a theoretically sound plan, quickly turned into a Holocaust-like scenario."

Operation Greenhouse was originally designed by the U.S. government to bring the country out of a sluggish economy. However, the operation was placed in the wrong hands and, as of this writing, has resulted in the death of 8.4 million Americans, and that number is rapidly growing. The country's population has declined from 300 million in 2008 to roughly 43.2 million in 2011. Many Americans saw what was happening in the northeast and fled to both Mexico, Canada, and other stable nations.

Cortez goes on to say, "Our country has graciously welcomed American citizens into our nation."

The American Government was eradicated by the Greenhouse Operation in late 2009. Most government officials were murdered in a massacre that took place on October 1st, 2009.

Greenhouse Operations maintains two headquarters: one in what was once known as the state of Virginia, and one in what was once known as the state of Oregon. Sources state that the group is planning to build a third headquarters complex somewhere in the southeast area of the former nation.

"I don't foresee any end to the madness," Cortez states, "they have such a strong hold on that land."
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Greenhouse: Retaliate debuts Monday, September 5, 2011

Posted Image

Taken from Greenhouse Industries website. Building shown is Greenhouse Industries east coast headquarters. Greenhouse has several sub-stations where many of mass-killings take place.

Posted Image

Deana heads towards a small island to recruit refugees to join Operation: Retaliate.

Posted Image

Deana and Connor walk miles to find the Operation: Retaliate headquarters.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo

I am happy to present the official trailer for Greenhouse: Retaliate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1cuVuH7Nqs

Want to see Greenhouse: Retaliate before everyone else?
    Send me a private message and I will select five people to see an advance screening of Greenhouse: Retaliate. The movie will be ready for viewing next week.

Posted Image
    Washington D.C. is one of the many cities Greenhouse plans to destroy.

Posted Image
    Greenhouse, Retaliate. Coming Monday, September 5, 2011.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Greenhouse: Retaliate debuts in less than two weeks! If you messaged me about the pre-screening, check your PM box! If you weren't chosen, don't worry, you've got less than two weeks to wait!

Character Bios

Posted Image

Connor Grant - We first meet Connor, an Operation: Greenhouse refugee, at the beginning of the film on an island off of the eastern U.S. coast. He and Deana (see below) venture to the mainland in an attempt to find a rumored underground Greenhouse retaliation operation. Connor lived a privileged life in a downtown residence with his parents for most of his childhood, but Operation: Greenhouse forced him, along with his family, to the remote island. He builds a close relationship with Deana throughout the film.

Posted Image

Deana Hill - Deana arrives at the island and persuades Connor to join her in her quest to find the rumored underground Greenhouse retaliation operation. Deana was an orphanage in Atlanta and was separated from her birth sister (Deana, from the original Greenhouse film) and is desperately trying to seek revenge for her sister. Having fended for herself most of her life, Deana is strong and independent, yet losing her sister has brought her a great deal of sorrow and regret. She builds a close friendship with Connor throughout the film.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Posted Image

I am happy to share with you Greenhouse: Retaliate. I was inspired to make a sequel to Greenhouse in late 2010. Production began in March of 2011 with principal photography (so to speak) beginning on May 31st, 2011. I do believe this is my best work to date and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the film. Please be honest with your reviews so that I can improve in the future!

Also, you need to understand the Greenhouse operation. If you haven't already, please watch the original Greenhouse movie: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=72r-So5K4Eg

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=MICtmytkFng

Watch on Vimeo:

PLEASE POST YOUR REVIEWS OF THE FILM!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading