Fiesta! / Fiesta

• Loopy%s's Photo
    Couple of random screens from me. First one is from a park you may recognise and the second is something I hope to get back to work on again in the near future.

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • nin%s's Photo
    Holy fuck. Those two screens are probably my favorite things from you, despite the archway being absolutely colossal. Did it not look better just 1 tile wide rather than 2?
  • disneylhand%s's Photo
    That first screen is very inspiring.

-disneylhand
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Yeah I think the second screen, the structure is just massive, too massive. I love the first screen though, the revolving doors on the building are genius.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I always loved your work because there was a balance in classic building and codex building... In the first screen that balance is lost (same goes for the rest of the park as far as I've seen), but somehow I love it anyway. I do think however that the curved building desperately needs a vertical line somewhere... Above the entrance maybe.

Second screen is more balanced again but I don't like the glitches. Better don't use waterfalls here, normal rapids track doesn't glitch as much and the 'ripples' will look like ornaments.

I love the pizza roof and everything else in that corner!
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Amazing screens! So inspirational! Great use of objects in the first screen and lovely colours! I've always loved your foliage as well.

In the second screen the archway is a little to big, making it also a little large in scale compared to the rest of the screen but none the less lovely stuff!
  • posix%s's Photo
    can you be SERIOUS?!

such a fresh and new interpretation of an arabian theme. amazing!
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Two projects I'm currently going back and forth on.

Attached File  Dynamite.png (247.65KB)
    downloads: 177

Attached File  Raven1.png (182.97KB)
    downloads: 196
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Wow. Incredibly, every single bit. Love (understatement) the coaster's colour scheme in the first screen. Please tell me there is a park involved?
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    whoa that flyer is just right. black on black whaaa
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    ^
    and
    ^^
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    That custom house literally just blew my head straight off.
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Liam, top screen is from a park that's around the 25% mark. The second is from a design I showed a screen of in the dump place a few weeks back.

Thanks for the comments so far.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Lovely. I especially enjoy that second screen. Great job.
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    oh fuck me god.

I always take a deep breath before clicking your thread, and It never fails to disappoint.
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    so beautiful!
  • JJ%s's Photo
    That first screen Loopy, just really, it's outstanding, you really have a talent when it comes to making things complicated but simple, if that makes any sense, you don't overdo it, it really has a great composition overall. Must be why you're one of my top two builders <3. The second screen is also great, but it feels idk less refined. I have to say overally I do love the top right of it though, everything just fits perfectly together, the lower left though just doesn't seem to fit the screen, but that may not be the case if we were to see the whole picture. Love it as always
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Your work never fails to impress Loopy. I don't know how you manage to build with Codex, yet keep the old school charm and atmoshpere. It's something very special about your style.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    love the atmosphere of the second shot, reminds me alot of Fatha's batman from awhile back! looking forward to getting to actually explore more of ur work now i have LL

FK
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Lovely screens there, Loopy!
    I especially love the clean support work on the 2nd screen!

Keep it up!

"MFG"

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading