Fiesta! / New Park

• Comet%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    I really like that, but the foliage confuses me. Especially the red fruit-ish trees.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Yay, it's back!
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo
    Again, foilage is kinda your weak point. Just try to improve it. Also, the stripes arent completed on the flag. And lastly, who puts a shooting range backing up to a coaster? Please fix that.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    ^It's an indoor shooting range, which is perfectly fine at its present location.
  • Psi%s's Photo
    Nice, but the colors are weird on the wooden for a western section.
  • nin%s's Photo
    I'm not sure if it's meant to be a Western section, or more as a Mine theme? I figured mine theme, but I would mix in more elements to bring that theme justice.
  • xJur%s's Photo
    Second screen has something that I like,
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Thanks for the comments
    The red fruitish trees is an apple grove and the coaster is that color because it isn't in the mine themed area just part of it goes through it
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    your foliage skills still need improvement, but i love the coaster and it's interaction with itself and it's surroundings, it's colors just seem a little out of place.
  • posix%s's Photo
    I like the apple grove by the entrance. I also like both of the screens in general. They're quite classy. What map size are you aiming for with this?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading