Related Games / RCT for the 3DS!

• Casimir%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    - published by Atari
    - developed by n-Space
    - view coasters in 3D
    - touchscreen controls
    - built from the ground up with all-new assets exclusive to 3DS
    - several coaster design options including suspended, hydraulic, wooden, steel and inverted
    - other rides such as monorails, prebuilt kiddie rides, carousels and county fair-style attractions
    - give parks themes such as haunted house and others
    - handle ride construction and park maintenance
    - hire and manage staff
    - this includes janitors, mechanics and more
    - multiple modes such as Coaster Creator and Sandbox
    - built-in tutorials
    - Coaster Story mode teaches you how to do everything through a series of scenarios and tutorials
    - in-game adviser will hep identify in-part objectives and show players their progress
    - due out in March

http://www.gonintend...story&id=160032

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... go. ;P
  • Cena%s's Photo
    #fail product
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    It's gonna be crap. Really not looking forward to it.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Yeah, I also don't like to play simulations on a handheld, just like it's the case with Anno or Age of Empires.
    The first-person-coaster view combined with the 3D effect could be funny, though ;)
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    yyyeeeaahhh, not really rct is it.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    ^thrillville much? ;P
    What bothers me the most is the lack of CSO possibilities.
  • mardy%s's Photo
    I would never buy a nintendo anyway... Almost all the games for nintendo DS are crappy. I mean, look at GTA chinatown. It's so not-GTA.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    the fact that the screenshot lacks all kind of theming etc and the coaster looks crap says enough about the people who make the game I think.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Look at Ocarina of Time 3D. It's SO Zelda.
    Your argument is invalid ;P

I'm actually quite eager to see how they'll figure out the controls.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Lemme guess, it's only available for 3DS so people with a normal ds are once again, FUCKED.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Well... the stick and the 3D actually are pretty reasonable additions to the DS hardware. And the 3DS has received a noticeable RAM upgrade aswell, making the non-compatibility understandable.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    oh, I'm not saying the 3DS is useless. I'm just saying that Nintendo always kinda forces people to buy their newest upgrade to their system.
    It's with the Wii more than with the DS usually, but I've noticed that now the 3DS is out, most newer games aren't made for the normal DS rather than the 3DS.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    ^ Dude, every company does that. Microsofs only supports the xbox360, sony the ps3, nintendo the wii and 3ds, apple only iDevices that are max 2 gen old... Windows isn't supported that long (max 12/13 years for XP, i believe ...)
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Also, I think that the normal DS kind of has ran it's course. It's been released in 2004, 6 and a half years are pretty long within the console world.
  • nin%s's Photo
    Well I'm glad Atari considered all of our suggestions on this one.
  • spartan%s's Photo
    Article from Nintendo Power
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    I seen this about a week ago. This game made me wonder... well Atari said they were "working hard on coming up with ideas for RCT4". This game proves that the RCT name is not dead and maybe, just maybe they are really looking to make RCT4. BTW, this game looks like garbage ;)
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Official site is up:

www.rollercoastertycoon.com
  • Corey%s's Photo
    To quote Simon from the Yogscast, "looks fucking shit".
  • Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    The teaser is fucking terrible.
    3 clips of Scream, Deja Vu, and Riddler's Revenge. How does that relate to RCT?
    Maybe the SFMM map for RCT2. :)
    But this game is fucking horrible.
    Still waiting for my REAL RCT4.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading