General Chat / Hello NE!

• J K%s's Photo
    Hello guys I'm back from my travels. How is everyone? Anything big happened whilst I've been away? Good to see some good releases on the top of the page.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Hey dude, welcome back! I was just thinking that you would return one of these days.

You missed the fiesta only a few days ago. K0NG finished something (not just something actually), Through The Ages won spotlight, I won design with a layout (and some more stuff) by RRP, and much more.

How were your travels? Do you have an inspiration overdose now? ;)
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    How was Australia?
    i won an accoldale and not much for me, but welcome back!
  • JDP%s's Photo
    i missed ya brah. welcome back
    -JDP
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    yeah welcome back bro. :mantis:
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Hey! Of course Liam forgot to mention that I got spotlight as well... :p
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    Hello J K, nice to have you back!!!
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Good to have you back =)

Hmmm... nah, nothing happened.
    Oh wait, Dreamport was voted best park ever xD
    http://www.nedesigns...showdown-final/
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Welcome back ! :D

You missed the deathmatch between JDP and K0NG which JDP won because K0ng didn't send anything in.
    That set a trend for deathmatches so Fisch and Belgianguy did one, BG won because Fisch didn't finish.
    And now, Cena, K0ng, JDP, Liampie, Nin and Robbie92 are having a six person FFA death match.
    I think you missed two spotlights, a shitload of designs, some bronzes and some silvers, a couple golds. (Database :p)

and of course the Fiesta !
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Hey! Of course Liam forgot to mention that I got spotlight as well... :p

Lol, sorry, I didn't realise SFSF was released after J K left.

Also forgot this:

Posted Image

New trees!
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    got a double design accolade, and some projects that are moving at a steady pace.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Sounds sweet guys, so I guess I need to raise my game right? Sweet about Dreamport, I'm sure it was a very unofficial thing however lol.

Edit - YESSSS ROBBIE!!! Sweet mate, we all knew you would though :D

Liam - Really nice stuff, any darker foliage colours to go with that selection? My computer got wiped whilst I was away so I may need you to send me those roofs again please. Also did you ever get round to starting the other ones for me, don't worry if the answer is no.

Congrats to all accolade winners, will check them out in the next few weeks.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Welcome back.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Welcome back :mantis:
  • Levis%s's Photo
    WELCOME BACK :D.
  • Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    You were gone so long I don't remember when you left. XD
    Anyway, WELKOM BAK! :) ;) :D ;D
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    Welcome back!

I inspired the design contest currently going on with my own idea - which I abandoned. However, Posix saw some potential in it...
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    ^ Your only mistake was not including a poll.

As for myself...I finally finished something. No...really, I did. And, it got the second highest score for a design ever. And, I argued with posix a lot.

Oh yeah.....I got a lot of black holes (in game...not cheap whores. That's MA's gig).

Nice to see ya back, Jonny :party:
  • J K%s's Photo
    Cheers guys, not really good to be back to be honest. England sucks and I'm not used to doing so little now whereas I was always up to something every day of my life around the world. Crazy stuff. I suppose I better get into RCT more to take my mind of things. I have a few cool ideas which I guess you'll all be seeing sooner rather than later.

ALso I'll get a few pictures up of my travels soon.
  • lewisenglish%s's Photo
    Hello,

I am new here and have been playing RCT2 for years. I did not know a place like this existed. I am absolutley blown away by the level of the work on the website.

It seems I have a lot of work to do to compete.

Many Thanks

Lew

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading