(Archive) Advertising District / PrØject CryptØ

• Ablaze%s's Photo

Nick, you loser... I tell you not to change your name and what do you do? Go right ahead and change it on me, now I'll never get used to this. Oh well, at least its better than Holocaust or Genocide, whatever else you were tossing around.

As for the last screen, looks bitching. Great forms and all... some nice stuff in there.

Thankyou :) And atleast this is a name of somebody and not a thing. :p
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    (everybody cheers as BiO is back)

Ahem.

Nice screen...its a very welcome change from everything I've seen lately. I honestly see nothing negative about it. Nice name and sig/av too.

-BiO('s return)
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Great! I love that new screen and i love your banner in your sig and the new username is cool! It's all great! Keep it up!

Metro :yup:
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Looks nice again
    Some nice colours and that ride looks tasty
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I really like that little purple wall on the left - i think there should be more of that colour in the area. The flowers are well done, and the cobra roll well placed.
    Well Done :)
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Very nice! I'm amazed how well that green your using blends in with the other colours. Bueno, bueno, bueno.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Wow, another good looking screen. The screen is still very colorful. ;)
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Absolutely nuts.

That is wild awesome. The station is amazing, and the colors are just insane. Just insane.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Dingo 65%s's Photo
    Screen looks fantastic so far, nothing to really complain about. Your archy is amazing, and you really put the track roofing to good use. The colors are also somthing I like aswell, as they're not the usual colors that you see in a park, but they're far from ugly at the same time.

Anyways, keep up the good work, I'm getting ready to dust off my old LL CD as this park is definatly one to look foreward to :)

IM me when more pics are relesed (you know how I'm lazy)
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    Muy bonita. The colors are fantastic. Everything looks great, though I am still waiting for some themeing info.

Todavía esperar un tema,
    Hevydevy B)
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo
    Lovely. Gorgeous. Stunning.
    Easily my favourite screen so far. Colours are excellent, archy is top-notch, and it just looks so damn good! :l33t:
  • hpg%s's Photo
    Capitain winkey just saluted.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    That last screen kicks major fucking ass. You are so good with this style of themeing. It really refreshes Rct1. But I hope you will have more different themes. Either way it's all good brotha'
  • BGTKing%s's Photo
    Looks good but I am getting tired of all the screens from this area. ;) Have you started any other areas?
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    I am just on the last bits of this area and then I will be starting the next area.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    It looks very nice again Nick...I love the colors and theming in this area, it just blows me away every time. This screen captures the feel of the first and second screens of this area...its beautiful. Fuckin awesome job.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    :0 Wow. Just...wow. I love it. It's very colorful, but, looks fucking awesome!
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Lol, I haven’t worked on the park lately for some reason, I just really need to finish off this area. After this area I go back on fire because it’s a new section but at the moment because it’s the same area I get bored very easily. Hopefully I can finish it off in the next few days before I go to the download festival. That way when I come back I can start work on the new area.

I might get a pic for you but it obviously will be the same theme because I have not started the new area.
  • BchillerR%s's Photo
    Don't worry, I have just punched my self in the face for not replying in this topic a lot. I like this park a lot, that section [I have no idea what it is, I'm just looking at the perdy pictures] with the green B&M coaster, looks fantastic. I like the use of abstraction, and the architecure is bloody brilliant [and no I'm not british]. Anyways great looking work, and if I owned RCT1, I would of most definitly downloaded it after its debute, but than again, my RCT1 is way, way gone *walks away sad*

BchillerR
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    You thought it was screens didnt you :)
    Sorry for the lack of updates but something is being constructed and it is taking a while, I will update you as soon as it has been finished. Thanks.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading