H2H2 / Week 2-SportsCenter

• iris%s's Photo
    Well, week 2 is over, and was another success due to some great miniparks, both in RCT1 and 2. We actually saw four of the six H2H2 parks this week in RCT2 format, but the two RCT1 minis both won their respective match-ups...

Anyways, here's a look at the current standings.

The North Division
    1.The Sea Serpants (1-0)
    Sea Serpants had a bye week in the first week of H2H2, and then came on strong with a great minipark in Khalva Cove, built by both rctrealpark and NessyROS. Featured in it, was a beautiful inverted coaster (Phoenix) and some stunning architecture. They got twice the votes of their opposition in week 2, which catapulted them into first place in the struggling division.
    2.The Mean Green (1-1)
    They came awfully strong in the opening week of H2H2, with the mini from Natelox and Themeparkmaster, but failed to find the same success in week 2, after their minipark (done by Metal and Generation X) lost quite easily to the outstanding RCT2 Purple Pill Heights. Still, The Mean Green have a lot of weapons still in their bag.
    3.The Soutenours (0-2)
    After an ownership problem left the team searching for a captain, the team itself seemed to struggle. After getting beaten easily in week 1, after a rushed RCT2 effort by Prince Ashitaka and GigaForce, they did bring a very good park to the stage in the second week (done by OZONE and BioHazard), yet they were up against one of the best parkmakers at NE, and lost for the second week in a row.

The South Division
    1.The Pufferfish (2-0)
    Currently the strongest team in the entire league. Posix has done a marvelous job since taking over for Adix as the team captain. After squeaking by with a victory over The Icons (behind the creative genius of Posix himself and Midnight Aurora), they then brought up Purple Pill Heights by ToonTowner and The Judge, and just dominated week 2. Great job Pufferfish as establishing yourselves as an H2H2 powerhouse.
    2.The Icons (1-1)
    My own team here, and nothing to be ashamed about with a very solid start. Losing in a heartbreaking fashion in week 1, after Coasterct Nick and adamrct gave it a great effort, The Icons rebounded strong in week 2, bringng up two of the hottest parkmakres right now, mantis and Coaster Ed to make Erwindale Forest, which sparked quite a debate and won their respective match-up rather easily.
    3.The Blue Meanies (0-1)
    Currently in last place in a very strong division. Only matching up one time, against The Icons in week 2, and still bringing forth a very good mini in IsoMania, a RCT2 project brought forth by Evil WME and Chauncey Gardner. While they lost, they've still got a lot going for them, and can take advantage of The Icons' bye week to catch-up to them in Week 3.

And now just a recap of who's gone so far in H2H2.

Elfwood
    -Coasterct Nick
    -adamrct

Horstmann Labratories
    -Posix
    -Midnight Aurora

Corozal
    -Natelox
    -Themeparkmaster

Evanescence
    -Prince Ashitaka
    -GigaForce

-----

Purple Pill Heights
    -ToonTowner
    -The Judge

Mishashta Heights
    -Generation X
    -Metal

Erwindale Forest
    -Coaster Ed
    -mantis

IsoMania
    -Evil WME
    -Chauncey Gardner

Khalma Cove
    -RRP
    -NessyROS

Tumbleweed Frontiers
    -OZONE
    -BioHazard
  • JiMeMo%s's Photo
    woohoo! weakest team huh?! take that sucka!
  • Nessy: Ride of Steel%s's Photo
    *Insert Evil Laugh Here*

Expect Week 3 to be no different from the Sea Serpents, you will see it be 2-0.
  • Stargazer%s's Photo
    Great week boys, the compitetion is running extremely smoothly, congratulations Iris!

*Stargazer*
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Go Icons!

OK. Some statistics:

Most votes for a park: Hostmann Laboratories = 51
    Least votes for a park: Evanescense = 4

But these aren't really useful because the total number of votes per round changes.

Highest % of vote: Corozal = 91.84%
    Lowest % of vote: Evanescense = 8.16%

What a surprise there. It also happens that that round was the round with the least votes (49), while the first round had the most votes (99).

North Division Average Votes:
    Sea Serpents = 35
    Mean Green = 25.5
    The Soutenours = 10.5

North Division Average % Vote:
    Sea Serpents = 67.31%
    Mean Green = 51.69%
    The Soutenours = 20.43%

Not surprising seeing as the SSs have only had one round. Mean Green got hurt by that big loss.

South Division Average Votes:
    The Pufferfish = 51.5
    The Icons = 42.5
    Blue Meanies = 19

South Division Average % Vote:
    The Pufferfish = 69.99%
    The Icons = 57.28%
    Blue Meanies = 33.93%

Pufferfish are definitely strongest at the moment. Yeah.

None of these are really interesting at the moment, but i'll keep them updated. Once a few more rounds have passed they'll start to be more interesting. Hopefully.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    You know your maths don't you, good job. Its nice to know what park has the most and least votes, thanks for posting them up Mantis. And well done everybody even if your park did loose, everyone has put a good effort into all the parks, great job.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Go Mean Green! We are chugging along at a steady pace. Well done to Pufferfish though for having such good first weeks.
  • GigaForce%s's Photo
    *Sigh*

Oh well...we is coming back and stuff

just...bleh
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    You'll see...yes...you will...

-BiO-
  • Micool%s's Photo
    We suck.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I just wanted to say that Im loving the whole thing although I didnt get to vote in all of em. Great job guys and keep up the great work.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Some more factual information:

The 2 winning parks in North Division were RCT1 and the 3 losing parks were RCT2. In other words, every RCT1 park has won and every RCT2 park has lost.

The Pufferfish are the only team to win with both RCT1 and RCT2.

The Icons and the Sea Serpents have yet to release an RCT2 minipark.

The Soutenours and Blue Meanies (both winless) have yet to release an RCT1 minipark.

The Pufferfish are the only team to score a win with an RCT2 park (though both parks that round were RCT2).

The Icons are the only team to lose with an RCT1 park (though both parks that round were RCT1).

To recap, the only losing RCT1 park was up against another RCT1 park and the only winning RCT2 park was up against another RCT2 park. No RCT2 park has beaten an RCT1 park so far. (Though it's a reasonable assumption that Purple Pill Heights would have beaten an RCT1 park were it up against one). Draw your own conclusions.

P.S. - 3 votes is all that seperates the Icons from the Pufferfish. They aren't dominating that much ;)
  • posix%s's Photo

3 votes is all that seperates the Icons from the Pufferfish. They aren't dominating that much ;)

--> "The Pufferfish (2-0)
    Currently the strongest team in the entire league. ... Great job Pufferfish as establishing yourselves as an H2H2 powerhouse."

--> "Most votes for a park: Hostmann Laboratories = 51"

--> "Average % Vote: The Pufferfish = 69.99% ...Pufferfish are definitely strongest at the moment. Yeah."

--> "The Pufferfish are the only team to win with both RCT1 and RCT2."

--> "The Pufferfish are the only team to score a win with an RCT2 park"

hmm, Ed, are you sure that we aren't dominating? ;)

Note: Before everyone gets mad at me again: This was supposed to be _not_ serious, ok ?! I'm not saying "We are the greatest". I'm just making all their comments look good for my team to have some fun. If you don't like it then ignore it please, thanks.

H2H2 is really fun and I'd like to thank ToonTowner for helping me with the team. We wouldn't have 2-0 without him, I'm sure.
    I hope for more tough battles
  • anxious%s's Photo
    Hey, does anyone need another team-mate because I want to get in on this H2H stuff.

-anxious :@
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Fuck you Posix, you take this too seriously, stupid jackass.

No, I'm joking too. :p

Anyway, just wait until we are up against you...

Then you'll REALLY have a chance to boost your stats. :rolleyes:
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    This is great. Season 2 has really blossomed already, and we're just getting started.

Highlights of the first two weeks included the two demolitions and the fun debate over Erwindale.

The next weeks look to bring some strong competition, as many of the best have not yet gone.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo

hmm, Ed, are you sure that we aren't dominating

Youll be dominating till you face my team again...
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    I'm so embaraced! *runs away* :'(

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading