Related Games / [RCT3] Lasso - S&S WingSpeed

• Saaam%s's Photo

Posted Image

Lasso is a coaster I started on last weekend. It's a pretty big project already and it's gonna continue to grow into a mini-park probably. I made my own concept up, called an S&S WingSpeed. It has some unique twists and turns! Here are some photos.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
    A picture of the mini-park so far.

Enjoy!

• leonidas%s's Photo
    I really love the Cobra-ish element! Looks like a realy funky lay-out.'
    The scenery could definately use some work though, try some diagonals and
    curves in lay-out and architecture. Think about the detail, street scenery,
    entry signs etc. And some interaction with the coasters might be nice.

Keep it going. ;)
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I'm sorry, but imo there isn't really a place for mediocre rct3 on this site. what you have is nice, but also very simplistic and dull. I don't want to sound mean but I sort of came to nedesigns to get away from rct3 (unless it is really good)
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Can't see a thing.

I'm sorry, but imo there isn't really a place for mediocre rct3 on this site. what you have is nice, but also very simplistic and dull. I don't want to sound mean but I sort of came to nedesigns to get away from rct3 (unless it is really good)

I agree. This place is the last place on internet where we can enjoy LL/RCT2 without all the RCT3 crap which is just a totally different game. Could as well post No Limits and Sim City here otherwise...
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Word.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Can we not make a subforum somewhere just to post al the RCT3 stuff in it? Aka, the rest of the site stays RCT3 free?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Or just one general topic for all RCT3. A subforum and RCT3 dudes will take over the site I'm afraid.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    True. This needs to stay an LL/2 community. There are enough RCT3 communities already. Or lets make a scripts that gives you an instant ban when you post a RCT3 screen. That would work phenonamle.
  • K0NG%s's Photo

A subforum and RCT3 dudes will take over the site I'm afraid.

They won't take over shit if we don't let them. And the NE community as a whole can be pretty persuasive when we want to be. I almost think it would be a good idea to have a RCT3 sub forum...I have a feeling that the vast majority of them would have very short-lived 'careers' here.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Yeah, that'll teach 'em! Dwindling active membership be damned, we'll scare 'em all out of town.

(You guys are fucking ridiculous.)
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Well Ticketcricket, there's 2 reasons as to why you would come here...
    If you're looking for criticism, you aren't going to get it because nobody plays this game and can't give much suggestion on hardly anything.
    If you're looking for compliments, you aren't going to get them because we now know what good RCT3 looks like, and yours ain't it. (Sorry bud, CD5 got here first, that's just the frank truth.)

If you're looking for compliments, you aren't going to get them because we now know what good RCT3 looks like, and yours ain't it. (Sorry bud, CD5 got here first, that's just the frank truth.)

Don't be a dick.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    ^Would you prefer a long drawn out process like with Fraroc?
    Unless you manage to convince everyone on this website and we have some odd spontaneous community adjustment (Which would be nice), we both know how this is going to continue.
    I'd prefer you not be a dick to fraroc or TicketCricket or anyone else based on their work. See, I don't know anything about RCT3. That's why I don't fucking say anything. I suggest you do the same if you don't have anything constructive to say.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    You're acting as if I had the first post, and I'm setting the mood for the topic. Leonidas is the only one who's had anything helpful to say, and then the thread took its course. I just don't want this to turn into what happened before. Because so far nothing indicates that it's going to change.
    (Also, if you'd like to take this to PM, I'm willing to, before it gets too ironic...)
  • Comet%s's Photo
    There's no reason to not allow RCT3 topics here, or even NoLimits topics for that matter. Considering this a roller coaster tycoon forum I'm sure screens of animated roller coasters in some form will interest some people in some form, and if it doesn't then it's pretty easy to not comment. It's not like the AD is super active and it's hard to weave through all the different projects going on right now
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    Or you could just ignore the topic that has [RCT3] in the title...
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I think this topic will scare enough (rct3)people down.
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    I'm stunned by some of the RCT2 fascists above. It's totally immoral to install some quality norm for members. It's worse to have disproportionately high demands for RCT3 players when it comes to skill. And it's evil to ban out RCT3-interested members, just because they have other interests.
    MA is way too aggressive in his comments, but I'm starting to see his point; The elite settled RCT2 members are getting older, and meanwhile new members are being scared off, for being noob, being young, or having slightly different interests. Where is this heading?

TicketCricket (the starter of this topic, for the ones that have forgotten about it), I guess you don't know what to say at this point, and I completely understand.
    Your project isn't worthless, I see some great elements, especially when it comes to the coaster lay-out. I've seen way worse RCT2 projects around here, without any ugly remarks. Some of the members seem to have some delusional, emotional objection towards starting RCT3 members. I do not, and I know some others don't either.
    Just continue posting if you still like to. ;)
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Leonidas, I agree with what you're saying. Though I think that this soms it up pretty much:

If you're looking for criticism, you aren't going to get it because nobody plays this game and can't give much suggestion on hardly anything.
    If you're looking for compliments, you aren't going to get them because we now know what good RCT3 looks like, and yours ain't it.

As that guy said, I think nobody minds rct3 on this site but we are known to a better quality level of rct3. Especially because only a few people on this site (like you) can give good criticism on rct3, though the rest of us can only kiss great-rct3-playing ass, since this isn't half of what's usually seen for rct3 on this site, he won't be getting the asskissing nor the compliments which makes it pretty useless to come here with your work.

@TicketCricket, I'm not trying to make you quit rct3 or anything. I'm just stating that this isn't the place to improve your qualities nor get an oeuvre for your work.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading