A theater & restaurant I built for 2010 winter showdown

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Arsenal Stadium by me and Fireworks show by NJ

Posted Image

And... my first attempt on RCT2. It took me a while to figure out how to pick objects and stuff.
    imo,It is so much harder than RCT3..

More Later...
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    That arsenal stadium is much like it's in real life !

and that restaurant and such are cool too.

I like your rct2 work, you'd do fantastic work with some more practice I think.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    The stadium is awesome! Although it's quite boxy I'd be even more impressed if you could try and get out the "grid" rct builds in. Oh and ewwwwwwwwwww Arsenal :p
  • NGT Amusements%s's Photo
    Thanks guys!

Posted Image

I made a first building in RCT2. It is really hard because I'm so used to RCT3.
    I looked through NE Database and downloaded a few park. Broke down the buildings into pieces, try to learn how you guys build. I hope I can get better :)
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    That balcony's railings aren't supported, as well as the balcony itself. Your square roofs make the building a little awkward as far as flow is concerned, maybe take some corners out. The colors are nice, though.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I feel like those two side buildings could collapse anytime standing on those small poles.
    Fizzix//Thanks for the advice! I don't think I picked a supporting object... I will try to build more realistic and balanced structures next time.
    chorkiel//I was going to put a thick wooden pole there but forgot to pick that object in the beginning. RCT2 is so much different than RCT3 in custom scenery.. :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ski Resort Project I have been working on long time ago.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    NGT, if you wish for a good bench for a specific project, contact me, I'll get you any specific bench for any project as i have a decent standard bench that i constantly modify for specific themes...

ski resort is looking fabulous as usual!
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    I had the same idea for a ski resort in rct2 but this blows my trials out of the water. Very Nice!
  • JDP%s's Photo
    night shot of the stadium and the slopes are fantastic man
    -JDP
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    wow you have a really good work ethic. Your rct3 work is incredible and you are making a fantastic effort at rct2. once you get the hang of how objects work you're going to be awesome.

as far as I know, there aren't any places to release rct3 parks in a similair way to new element. is that correct? sort of a shame because there is so much quality work out there it should be showcased somewhere, not just hidden in scattered rct3 forums.
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    NGT, I've always been a fan of your work, and I'd love to see that clean style of yours
    in RCT2. Is that the SGW- Winter Showdown theater? Looks great!

I don't like the colors in your RCT2 building, it's too brown/yellow for me, maybe try
    to use different, more neutral tones. But it's great as a start, I'm also trying to get
    into RCT2, so I know it's quite a difference.

Keep it up!
  • Steve%s's Photo
    That stadium and ski resort are the two most realistic things I've seen in RCT3. Holy shit.
    BelgianGuy//you mean a seating bench right? I'm actually going to start off with some medieval and alpine theme, so those theme can help :)
    Pacificoaster//Thanks!
    JDP//Thank you!
    Cocoa//Thanks for a kind word, I'm sure I have to work my ass off to be as good as you guys at RCT2 :p
    Leonidas//haha thanks! and yes that is a theater from last WS. I tried to make some building in Burj Oasis but I will try to use some different color next time.
    Steve//Thanks!

Posted Image

Closer look of ski slopes

Posted Image

Alpine Themed Waterpark I made 3 years ago

Posted Image

Posted Image

City Project First Attempt

Posted Image

Posted Image

City Project V.1

I made some stuff in RCT2, but its just embarrassing to post here. :(
  • Saaam%s's Photo
    Wow, I'm loving the city and the ski slopes, NGT! Your work amazes me.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Your RCT3 stuff is incredible, but don't be afraid to post the RCT2. With how talented you are at 3, it's only a matter of time before you get the hang of it.
    Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

something I was working on today ;)
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    That last picture spoils the awesome, complete look you had in the 3th picture :p
  • RCTER2%s's Photo
    OMG
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    I think you could reduce all the blocky corners of MGP's rocks by filling them up a bit with shy-rocks. But you were probably about to.

Is this a Rivendell attempt? If it is, I would love to make some structures for it.
    Looks fantastic!

EDIT: Btw, why did you make the roofs white? I think another color
    and texture could work better, just my thoughts though.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading