Related Games / My Workroom

• NGT Amusements%s's Photo
    Chorkiel//Thank you!
    RCTER2//:D
    leonidas//Thanks Leon! check your messenger :) and what time do you usually on msn? because everytime I get on, you are offline.

Posted Image

Another stadium in progress

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and Adventure Starz WIP
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Good gracious lord of almighty beauty.
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    Amazing, as I've told you before. Will you finish this park btw?
  • verti%s's Photo

BelgianGuy//you mean a seating bench right? I'm actually going to start off with some medieval and alpine theme, so those theme can help :)

An RCT2 'bench' is a (typically) empty map with a predefined selection of scenery. Basically, it's what defines the custom objects you can use (although you can always parkdat more in later).

Also, your RCT3 stuff is inspiring!
    Casimir//Thanks always!
    Leonidas//I have no idea yet because I lost all my interests in this park now.. hopefully it comes back like Burj Oasis and finish it.
    Verti//Ohh I feel so stupid now haha. thanks for the new term!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Took me about 2 weeks to come this far.
    also found a new way to light up the bottom without showing ramps all over the stadium!
    more soon!
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    last picture looks pretty finished at first look, I love how you do that with editing.
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    ^ I think it's unedited.

Looks great NGT. You have a great sense of structure and realism.
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo

Posted Image

and Adventure Starz WIP

:eek:
    Posted Image

^ Rivendell attempt #1

Posted Image

Posted Image

^ Landscape for collap project with Leonidas ! still WIP tho
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    You're work with landscaping and foliage is strikingly beautiful. Your buildings aren't bad either lol. Please don't hesitate to post RCT2 screens, the only way to get better is to keep building and getting advice and comments from the site! As Walto said, it's only a matter of time!
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Please try Rct2 ! :D
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Wow... what did I miss? Seeing you/Leon etc. post makes me wonder: Whén exactly did RCT3 get cool? ;)

Please do try and post Rct2. You'd probably get the hang of it within no-time, and it might just be a great new challenge. :)
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Alright, that's it. I'm gonna finally play RCT3 after H2H.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    :eek: :drool:
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Just thinking: You playing rct3, Leon doing it, even players like Casimir thinking 'bout it.

Can it be.... will there ever be a day Rct3 parks will get accolades at NE? :evil:
  • trav%s's Photo

will there ever be a day Rct3 parks will get accolades at NE? :evil:

No.
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    Haha I fear that will never happen. Which is a shame, because on most RCT3 forums RCT2 still gets awarded with spotlights and official notifications when it's outstanding. Why wouldn't it..
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    this is a community built around rctll/2 and rct3 is just a curiosity (for most members) when its done right. there's not really any place, with the structure of the database and the general amount of rct3s owned by panelists, for rct3 to get accolades. plus, rarararar change is bad rarararara. :p
  • Ruben%s's Photo

No.

Never say never I guess. Give it another, say, 10 years, and you don't know what might just happen. XD
  • Super G%s's Photo
    I don't think this site is there in another 10 years. And on top of that, it's verry diffecult to judge and download the parks, becouse you can use unlimeted objects, so nobody knows exactly wich object he did or not did use.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading