(Archive) Advertising District / SWP&E

• CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Busch Gardens plus Sea World? Genius. Are you planning on building on each other's map a little too?
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    amazing stuff!!! really want to see it , please send a pm
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    very nice stuff. i want to see more too!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    beautiful, please expand so I can see those screens on the right side :D Love it!
  • hulkpower25%s's Photo
    Amazing on coasters, especially the last one , manta
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    simply greatness, I can't wait to see these 2 get on to the frontpage
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    The only thing I don't like is that I think you've shown these (or similar ones) before, show us something different ;)
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    Absolutely excellent. I knew about Sea World, but not BG!
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    I find it a bit peculiar that you show the water effect for Manta but no splash on Garuda. But it did get me thinking that you can simulate the B&M splashdown with a huge amount of hacking, where you combine concepts from the splitting coasters that Roomie's so good at along with syncing that with the Garuda train with combination of invisible stations and shoestring concepts. If 8cars worked better on Windows 7 I would try it myself.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    If I remember correctly, robbie posted that first screen in the dump-place a while back. Are these being done together by both of you?
  • GigaG%s's Photo

I find it a bit peculiar that you show the water effect for Manta but no splash on Garuda. But it did get me thinking that you can simulate the B&M splashdown with a huge amount of hacking, where you combine concepts from the splitting coasters that Roomie's so good at along with syncing that with the Garuda train with combination of invisible stations and shoestring concepts. If 8cars worked better on Windows 7 I would try it myself.

I agree with this but how would one simulate the water jets themselves?
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Haha, I see you finally got around to making your album password protected....

Stuff looks great way, might be my favorite way of presenting a park ever. So anticipating both of these.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Looking good, can't wait to see some more of the coasters.
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    *delete
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    Looks amazing, I can't wait for more of this :party:
    Is this both your and Robbie92's parks in one topic?
  • robbie92%s's Photo

Posted Image

• Goliath123%s's Photo
    From the ship to the curved railings idea, this is amazingly good
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Holy....
  • RRP%s's Photo
    awesome,if only peeps were a bit larger

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading