(Archive) Advertising District / SWP&E

• RamSam12%s's Photo
    The scale is just about perfect compared to the peeps. I remember the one at Kings Dominion looking quite big, even next to Dominator's drop.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Ridiculously good.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    no thats what i like to see. so awsome.
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    Amazing, and if the path wasn't brown, it would be perfect.
    "Shiva's dance" looks ridiculously good.
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    really amazing and i think i can say that by every update!! really look at the path's, everthing is such high detaild !
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    It's great but I dislike those triangular roofs a bit.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    Wow, the execution of the ship and the curves is awesome. I agree with Chorkiel on the orange roofs though.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    I like the ideas, but are those curved fences unfinished scenery pieces? They look like rough drafts, even though it is rare to see something that simple fit in the game that well. But they really do need more substance, especially with them being 1 pixel wide. Also, is there enough room for the ship to rotate with the topmost triangle shade there? I think both that shade and the queue underneath need to be altered a bit to allow for clearance, and the queue itself is fine that wide but if needed to be, it could be thinned.
  • tyandor%s's Photo

I like the ideas, but are those curved fences unfinished scenery pieces?

Think they're just the colorable roadlines and if they are, that one hell of a nice find to use them that way.
    Weirdly enough I didn't even notice them the first time simply because I seriously love that inverter. The weird thing is that as far as I can remember never tried to replicate that attraction that way, while it actually is an obvious idea :p.
    Great work Robbie
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    That is quite a nice ride you have there.

What has me really intrigued though is the fact that I doubt you're simply editing you pics to look like a park website. I feel like there's going to be a whole brochure/ browsable document, which would be sick.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Still dont like the unrealistic look of the counterweight Robbie. But the rest is superb. You should make the ride peepable :)
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Thanks for all the comments, guys!

Chorkiel: Those roofs are now changed. Seems my testers felt similarly to you about them.

Phatage: Ty is right; those pieces are just Gee's road lines, used to make fences. About the covers, those have been changed.

Maverix: As of now, it's just editing images to give the ad campaign a sense of reality. However, your idea isn't a bad one at all... ;)
  • robbie92%s's Photo

Posted Image

• Super G%s's Photo
    Genius way of advertising!!
  • J K%s's Photo
    That is a beautiful element. I didn't like the way of advertising before but this time it really works. Really nice composition Robbie.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Only thing to say is bad edit on the advertising. If you gonna do it, make sure it looks proper :p

Apart from that, there isn't really anything to say.

Oh that tree with the dark trunk looks really out of place. Yeah, really bad. You're normally fantastic at foliage but this is just not up to your standard.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Can I see the other 6 pictures of the ride as well?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    What annoys me more than the dark trunk are the light trunks at the top. :p Good job on the rest Robbie.
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    i Like ! xD
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    awesome!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading