Fiesta! / fiesta st 1000bhp

• highroll3r%s's Photo
    first fiesta. here you go. enjoy. note slightly unfinished, you will notice where.

Attached File  ml12.jpg (270.23KB)
    downloads: 309

Attached File  ml13.jpg (269.81KB)
    downloads: 261
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    this burrito is delish
  • RMM%s's Photo
    Yes and yes. This is what this community needs. Giant, sweeping landscapes with huge dropoffs and changes in terrain. Add in the some great looking architecture, well placed foliage, and enormous coasters and I'm sold.

Keep us updated.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    RRM is right. Modern techniques used in a traditional (= more daring, therefore often more original) way if you know what I mean.

Your foliage is really good because it's not filler. Dense when dense looks right, half open when half open looks right and open when open looks right. Single trees on grass easily look stupid but you you know when and how to do it right. In short, your foliage is right.

Coaster looks epic.

Architecture looks residential.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    thanks sam, rmm and liam for commenting.

liam, im glad youve noticed my foilage. ive been focusing on it now for a while as i think it was the only part of my game i needed to step up. about the architecture, lol. i dont intend for it to look residential but i dont like small, flat roofed and generic buildings so this is what i build. the main feedback i was looking for though was on the foilage. im glad that you lot like it, now i can improve on something els.

edit:

what do you guys think i should improve on?
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    one of the layouts in the park:

Attached File  python.jpg (230.31KB)
    downloads: 71
    clearly unfinished.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Loving that layout.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading