Fiesta! / Worlds of Adventure (Season-3)

• Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Well, I really had no intentions on posting anything this soon. As this project was just picked up last night. I've lost the original Season-3 from ParkWars 2 that included a Intamin TTD clone. So for the hell of it, out of bordom decided to mess around with this old old park of mine. I am constrained with the scenary from years ago and also have none of the BM supports. So anyways, I give you the following...

01/08/12 Update
    It appears that after several years with no new additions to the park and attendance slowly fading at Worlds of Adventure new life has been brought to this once beloved park. Cedar Fair has announced plans to purchase the park and have already started work on their first addition. The park has yet to make any official announcements on the new ride but we happened to get an aerial view from a helicopter early this morning. Enthusiasts have already pointed out the new coaster to be made by the well known company BM. Also known as being the "Cadillac" of roller coasters. The park said keep an ear out as the official announcement will be made in the upcoming week(s). We will keep you updated as construction continues throughout the winter.

Park has also stated that with the reopening the park will be completely updated with new shops/rides. "It will be a completely new experience for those who visit".

(note: Colors are not official)

Attached Files

• Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Here's one more screen for the hell of it. Nothing special, and really doesn't do justice to the recent stuff I have been working on. But I'm going to try to improve this park with what scenary I have.

Attached Files

• Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Hey, dig that construction screen.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    This is great work. I downloaded WoA S2 the other day and am yet to look into it, but am looking forward to it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading