Fiesta! / Triesta

• trav%s's Photo
    I'll probably never finish this so here's some screens of most things on the map.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If anyone wants the save to maybe continue it (Although I doubt it) feel free to ask.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    looks good but rather simple...
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    and talking about saves, DISNEY!!!
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    Except for the carrousel and the concrete path blocks I like it.
  • trav%s's Photo
    I feel like I need to show something, but I haven't done much Rct in the past month or so, so these screens are from then:

Attached File  SCR179.jpg (589.28KB)
    downloads: 173

Attached File  e1d7beedc1d1401d4b9bb5c27cf360db.jpg (204.29KB)
    downloads: 178

Attached File  yaay.PNG (338.91KB)
    downloads: 103

Posted Image

Certain people have already seen these so sorry to them haha
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    fantastic, the second screen proves how much you improved.
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    That first screen is lovely. :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Nothing new for me, but still, the RCT2 is such an improvement, a lot better than your normal work and I still love that you've ventured into LL :)
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    yeah, for me i like the LL screens best. i know some people didn't like the style, but i love it, very rustic, and looks like ur having fun.

FK
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    That first screen wouldbe so epic finished. And pripyat park, executed well, would be so awesome. I hope you finish t.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    First screen is really impressive! I like that one.
    The gate on the second screen looks strange somehow. The little tower on top makes it look amateur-ish somehow. As if you thought the arch looks bare and you just put that thing on top of it...

The LL screens look lovely though - but nothing really new or groundbreaking here - solid work!

"MFG"
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Good stuff travvy old boy!
  • trav%s's Photo
    Thanks guys.

To those concerned about the 2nd screen - It's meant to look cheap. It's supposed to look like it was built by the Soviet Union so cheap but gets the job done.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    fuck! you're awesome.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Good stuff, man.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    that last four screens are great. loving the huge tan building, and that abandoned entrance is spot on
  • Chocotopian%s's Photo
    Going back to your earlier posts, the blue walled building is really appealing to me. I think it’s the clean white deco on it. More like this please! Regarding the other screens, I like the dense foliage you use. I think it really helps to beef up the surrounding architecture.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Is a shame to hear that this might not get finished. I do hope you do though as its really good stuff as always

James

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading