Fiesta! / Fiesta World Marseille

• FredD%s's Photo
    Some exclusive screens on what I'm working on at MWM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    I love how you stick to your old style but with more colours and a smaller scale. The only thing I dislike is the gold roof in the fourth screen. The building looks a bit too simple.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I like what you're having but I think it needs more cohesion, because right now it are just some areas in the same style which have no flow towards each other.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I don't like the turn after the first drop, and that tower looks to frail to me. Maybe make it wider at the bottom? Rest is good:)
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    sooo much brown
  • nin%s's Photo
    I just hate when people build rides and entirely surround them with path. It can work if done if done in a more subtle manner, but here it just fills in in a bad way. The actual flat ride (the Aladdin one) is made rather well, though.
  • FredD%s's Photo
    Keep in mind that these screens are highly unfinished and there's still a lot of work to do on it. Like that house on the flying carpet ride will get extra archy ;) Yep, a lot of brown, but that's the ruling color you can expect in an Arabian theme zone... However I'll try to mix in some more other colors. That tower was first thicker but that wasn't beautiful and realistic. It's supposed to be a minaret of a mosque, and they are mostly high and narrow.

And I think that the total image (especially the coaster) will look better when the theme zone is completely finished. It's a surplus that the visitors can walk around and trough the coaster, it gives more interactivity :) Thanks for the reactions and feedback y'all.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading