Fiesta! / Teaser screens: Something is rising...

• JR-Imagine%s's Photo
    Hello everyone, I'm new here!
    Some of you may now me from, RCTH, DVZ, RCTLand, SGW, RCTLounge, RCTGo, RCT-3.org, Atari...

I'm Jordy Rymenants and I'm 13 years old. I live in Belgium. I like to play RCT, to sport (trampoline), to game on my Wii/Playstation/iPod/... , I have also have a dutch community myself wich is called RCTWonders. I play this game for when I was five, that was when I got RCT2. I played RCT2 for some years and then I discoverd RCT3. I always wanted to ride my own rollercoasters. :) I first didn't knew about Custom Scenery and other Custom Content but now I can't build without it. I'm already making my own Custom Content for some years now, I started with a simple set you could create some ticketbooths with. But now I can make CFRs and even Custom Tracks.

I retired from RCT for some months but then finally got back to it when Markus Lomberg released his awesome CTs. This project is about my newest CTR wich was officially released on september 1, 2011, but then I put it on the CT and released it again on december 31, 2011.

This project was officially posted on newyears eave but since I just got my account activated here I'm posting this here now. It will be posted in the the projects board with a new update as soon as the update is finished and as soon as this Fiesta is over. :p

On to the project now:

Posted Image

Posted Image

High above the trees, something is rising...
    Some say it's a curse, but we don't believe what everyone says.
    We seak adventure. We will find out what happend on the seven seas many years ago...

Friendly greetings, JR-Imagine.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading