(Archive) Advertising District / Project Division and Revision

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    beautiful.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    RMM - Means a lot coming from you, thanks.

Pie - Well it was a lovely mistake then.

Dimi - I totally agree with you, the sand looks much better on its own. However, I'm sure that once you see it in-game you'll see how very out of place it is.

highroll3r - Who cares about coaster stats? I'll be honest, I haven't even looked. :p

Sammy - Thanks, man.
  • djbrcace1234%s's Photo
    So good.. love the patch of dead grass myself, very nice touch.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Thanks, but it ain't dead.

Posted Image
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Angroc%s's Photo
    Awesome screens here man! I love tiny little slices of RCT goodness like this. Can't wait to see this Outlaw in its entirety. Your advertisements skills are good, cause you leave me hungry for more! :nod:
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Thanks, man.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    It looks great, but I've been looking at the same screens all the time. I hope you finish this soon so you can move on.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Your trees are floating. Please fix that. Rest looks promising :)
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Pie - This is true, however all the pictures I've been taking have been inside the ride's area, which I try to keep consistent. Once I start finishing pathways outside and get my supporting attraction polished up, I'll show you a bit there which balances it out.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Pie - This is true, however all the pictures I've been taking have been inside the ride's area, which I try to keep consistent. Once I start finishing pathways outside and get my supporting attraction polished up, I'll show you a bit there which balances it out.

Cena - Yes, I lowered the trees to their appropriate height so I'm not sure why they're doing that. Might be a glitch with the undergrowth, rather.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Made some stunning progress today. I finished up my supporting attraction: pathways around it, the queue line for Outlaw, and blacktiled the giant ass empty space.

Point is, if this inspiration keeps up, (even just a little) I'll finish by next Friday. Some of the biggest things left to build are a train station, a plaza connecting that station with the queue entrance, and then foliage. You'll probably be seeing this pretty soon.

Posted Image
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Just don't rush anything. Make sure you take your time :) The screen looks great.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Really looking forward to this! Looks superb, as do the rest of the screens.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    See for yourself Louis, I just submitted. :nod:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading