General Chat / Whitney Houston - Dead at 48

• K0NG%s's Photo
    Not gonna speculate but...think maybe she was back on the pipe?

Edit: I just heard that she was 'led' out of a club last night here in LA and that she was found dead at the Beverly Hilton hotel...obviously here in town for tomorrow's Grammys (where she was to be part of a tribute to Clive Davis).
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    nobody could sing whitney like whitney.
  • Lucifer%s's Photo
    In total mourning. The last time I felt this sad about a celeb death was the passing of MJ. Whitney was a total inspiration for me - I was always just totally enamored with the quality of the notes she was capable of hitting. Stunning.

-weeps-
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    ^I find it humorous that Satan himself enjoys Whitney Houston
  • Lucifer%s's Photo

^I find it humorous that Satan himself enjoys Whitney Houston

Tortured souls aren't very good company - gotta listen to something engaging.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    She had the most natural set of pipes I've ever heard. The way she just effortlessly hit notes and transitions that others trained and practiced their asses off to still fall short of was amazing. Every year, someone attempts and fails to equal her Super Bowl rendition of the national anthem. Possibly the most pure and natural singing voice this world will ever see.

Her personal life? A completely different story....
  • gir%s's Photo
    I have had I Wanna Dance with Somebody stuck in my head for the past twenty-four hours.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading