General Chat / Black Ops II

Will you buy Black Ops 2?

• rct2isboss%s's Photo
    Black Ops 2 is coming out near the end of this year. What do you guys hope for and what do you guys want to change about the Call of Duty series?
  • Milo%s's Photo
    I hope this franchise dies.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    I hate call of duty
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    More maps like Jungle/Village/Afghan, less nooby shit in the game. I want to get 100+ kill games a lot on ground war again...
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I got MW3 for my bday but I would never consider buying cod games I think.
    I did like it but I don't feel the need to get a new one every year.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    it needs to be a LOT less noob friendly than mw3. mw3 is so fucking frustrating when some asshole spoilt kid is screaming that he engaged in coitus with my mother whilst spraying his dual fmgs out.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    To be honest they should make it harder, its far to easy their is something wrong when you have a 2.42 k/d ratio while running and gunning i suppose thats not the makers fault but the shitty noobs who play. Yeah i hate when you get pre-pubescant little dicks screamin down the mic but thank you god their is a mute button :) As for blackops 2 its still 6-7 months away so i haven't decided yet.
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo
    How about a WAW2 with large open maps and trenches? Thats kinda what I want.
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo
    Trailer :rolleyes:
    BO2 Trailer
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    I'm more excited for the new MW3 maps. The only thing about Treyarch that impressed me was the interface of Black Ops. The way you could check score per minute, among an astonishing amount of other stats was pretty awesome, especially checking out your opponents. I hope Call of Duty Elite doen't monopolize to get rid of that for Black Ops 2. I will probably purchase this. They seem to be breaking the mold a bit on the series, but it is still another Call of Duty title so I woulnd't expect the gameplay to be much different than the present games. The beta for Ghost Recon Future Soldier is actually pretty solid, so if the full game is any better I may be getting that instead.
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo
    BO2 Pic
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I'll probable end up getting it. I enjoy campaign more than multiplayer at this point, I'd say. A round of Zombies with friends is always fun too. It does interest me that the game is set in 2025, though. Could give them a bit of creative freedom.
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    Not buying unless zombies.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    A decent single player. COD was all about single player until after MW1 when they just screwed it up.
    MW1 single player was one of the best ever made. since then its been rubbish.
    Yeahhh ..... Don't think im going to buy it after watching that trailer, Hate games based in the future with laser beams and walking tanks like out of star wars, Its supposedly based in 2025 not fucking 2225, I doubt we will have walking tanks in 13 years time, This will be a flop.

Whats next sharks with frikkin laser beams attached to their frikkin heads. {Dr.Evil}
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Assault Drone in MW3?
    yeah but assault drones are all ready in existence :) the shit you see in that trailer are tanks with legs and other crazy stuff in 13 years nahhh.

Edit: look. http://www.strangeho...crispin-a.shtml
  • Hex%s's Photo
    I don't get why they have Mech-Infantry, and then horses. Then a Harrier mixed with an F22. Also the quad-rotor helicopter drone thingers. Not sure what o expect. I don't like CoD but somehow I always come crawling back to it. Get rid of Assassin, and balance the weapons more. And please, fix the lag.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    It looks too futuristic for my tastes. Almost unCOD-like, if you will. It appears to stray a great deal from what made COD successful. Now this could be the thing they needed to spruce up the series, or it could be a total flop.

Time will tell. All i know is i probably wont be buying it on release day. Im gonna wait a while to see what the general consensus is before buying/not buying.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I got mw3 for my bday and this year I want driving courses so I'm pretty sure I won't get it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading