Ask the Experts / Dummy Station Tutorial

• posix%s's Photo
    What, he took them offline again?

Cena, if you're going to publish tutorials on this site, they will from this moment on become a common good. You can try to treat it as if you had some kind of patented copyright signed by a law firm on it but that's obviously not the case. The same goes for your parks. What you give us we will take, and in turn provide you with hosting, your parks page and a presentation of your park where you can get opinions from our network. That's the deal.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Well, I never uploaded a park to the database here Posix, now explain me how you got my RCT Avenged submissions into the database? Only Gahiji was submitted as design and rejected. So that comment of yours is bullshit. I never wanted my other parks on here.
    (7Days in Prison and Gahiji you have the rights on, Nautilos was a duo so you have the rights on, however on Rocky Balboa Theme Park and Pirates Ahoy you don't have the rights on and I would like to have those removed from the database). All the parks I have a 1% share on I would like to deleted as well since I didn't build anything on there, just a small hack) so that would only leave Gahiji, Nautilos and 7Days in Prison on my parkmakerspage.

I took them offline to improve them to be honest, and to rewrite them to a new format I discussed with you in PM.

And now I really don't feel motivated anymore to write the other tutorials. Can't you guys just not be thankfull and shut-up for once? You probably have no clue how much time it takes to write a tutorial.

AND YOU CAN PM ME ALL YOU WANT, I WON'T READ IT.
  • posix%s's Photo
    I'll PM you.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading