H2H6 / H2H6 General Topic

• Airtime%s's Photo
    LL player first and for most.

(I've heard I'm part of a BOGOF deal though)...
  • RMM%s's Photo
    player. LL.

this may be the motivation i need.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    Player CSO please!
  • Steve%s's Photo
    RCT2 custom scenery player for this guy.
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    I'll be an LL player, RCT2 player if you need another one, but I am a LL guy myself. I'll be a captain if I absolutely need to , but that is probably not a good idea lol.

So my choice is LL player.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    PLAYING CAPTAIN

And I urge all LL people to sign up. Lets start a revoLLution.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Player, RCT 2 CSO
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Posted Image Before you sign up, there are a few things we want you to think about.

H2H is a deadline based contest, meaning you will have to deliver your park by a certain date or else your team will have to forfeit the round and lose. There are many different reason why this can happen. Bad coordination, bad communication, the difficulty of working together with someone whose style is very different from yours, a sudden blockade in your game because you find you can't build under time pressure, etc. Be aware of these possible issues before signing up. Posted Image If you want to become a captain, you should bring a certain skill for: Communicating well with your teammates, visiting the site regularly and stay well informed about happenings concerning the contest, have a certain ability to evaluate your team's skill and who will be a good choice to plan for upcoming match-ups in your schedule.

Very good point guys, thanks for including that.

PLEASE don't even bother to sign-up if you doubt you'll have time to devote to the contest and your team!

Also communication is key, so if you don't have AIM or another chat platform I will not be drafting you.
  • funkeymon%s's Photo
    RCT2 Player NCS0.
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    ^Considering that you have AIM i'm guessing AIM is preffered? Or what about ICQ or Yahoo?
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Player

LL
    RCT2 CSO
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Sign me up: player, LL / RCT2 / RCT2 NCSO
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo
    @ Kumba Would an email count?
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Player

RCT2 CSO
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I personally like AIM best, tho these days with the upgrades to the PMs idk if live chat is a MUST, but it would be nice.

Also lets not get ahead of ourselves, idk for sure yet if I will be picked as a captain again :p
  • JJayMForce%s's Photo
    Player

Rct2 CSO
    Rct2 NCSO
  • Levis%s's Photo
    yeah I think I can participate .... yeah should be possible ... right .... well at least not as captaint that takes to much time ... but as player ... yeah I could.

so put me up for

RCT2 CSO
    RCT2 NCSO

warning to a captain who picks me tough. I'm probally got for 1 park in the normal season and could work on a final park or help somewhere else. probally wont have time for more.
    Altought I could add some hacking expertise or object making or ride making or if you really want to go nuts edited rct2.exe's or tools which manipulate the game else.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Wait, scratch LL for me. I won't have access over the summer.
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    signing up for player, RCT2 CSO and NCSO.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    Awesome. Sign me up as a Player for LL.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading