H2H6 / H2H6 Speculation Topic.

• disneylandian192%s's Photo
    I bet K0NG was building on the week 1 park. He most likely had use his extension to restart due to too many blackholes.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    in before "Haha biatches, I used the extension just to make sure that our magical wonder that is the week1 park doesn't have to share its spotlight with all the other unworthy amateurs' works!"
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Round 1 Predictions:
    Hurricanes vs. Replacements: Replacements win after a very close match. Two equally good parks.
    Heaven's Kitchen vs. Resevoir Dogs: Heaven's Kitchen win. Extension due to Resevoir Dogs having trouble finishing their park.
    revoLLutionists vs. Flying Germans: revoLLutionists win. Two good parks, one just a bit better.
  • trav%s's Photo
    I'm really interested in seeing what the Hurricanes have for their first park.

For the other matches, I think Heaven's Kitchen and the RevoLLutionists will pull through.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    If the RD don't win this round now they've used op their extension, I don't think they'll do any better for the further of the season.

UNLESS, heaven's kitchen presents us with the best H2H park of the season.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Rd vs hurricanes, will be the strongest matchup.
    Hurricanes will use either jk or rrp or both. I don't know.what the rd will present us with.

I'm more excited for fg vs. The replacements actually. They made my two favorite parks of r1.

Revollutionists vs. HK Will have to surprise me.
  • 6000000flags%s's Photo
    K0ng wanted to go against his former team before he dropped his lineup, so it may not be as strong a showing from the Dogs. The Hurricanes have a deep field with many park-leaders so expect them to do well vs. their tough competition. I think the Hurricanes will win this round.

I'm doubting fantasy will appear from HK again, and I'm also predicting pierrot will play for LL. We'll see two excellent realism parks here.

Germans vs Replacements... no idea.

Edit: Momentary retardation.
  • nin%s's Photo
    Yet K0NG was never a member of the Hurricanes?
  • Sulakke%s's Photo

Round 1 Predictions:
    Hurricanes vs. Replacements: Replacements win after a very close match. Two equally good parks.
    Heaven's Kitchen vs. Resevoir Dogs: Heaven's Kitchen win. Extension due to Resevoir Dogs having trouble finishing their park.
    revoLLutionists vs. Flying Germans: revoLLutionists win. Two good parks, one just a bit better.

This prediction was pretty close :)
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Yet K0NG was never a member of the Hurricanes?

He was for about 24 hours or so. I drafted him last season and then traded him.
  • 6000000flags%s's Photo
    I feel dumb now.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    The Hurrycanes will field a park themed to Shawn of the Dead.
    The Replacements will field a park themed to Saga Cruise Holidays.
    The RevoLLutionists will field a park themed to a General Motors factory.
    The Dogs will field a park themed to the books of author Frank Stein.
    Heavents Gate will field a park themed to Stargate Atlantis.
    The Flying Germans will field a park themed to the Pirate Bay.

How close am I?
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Roomie... Lol
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    RD will win :) might as well shut this topic down no need for speculation lol :p
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    So if I read the match-up topics correctly, the RevoLLutionists, Flying Germans and the Replacements used their extension this week?

That means the Canes vs the Dogs match-up is up first :mantis:
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    So your assuming the Dogs sent in their entry on time then? :p
  • trav%s's Photo
    Yeah, 3 extensions in one week.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    What an anticlimax. I was looking forward to seeing six new awesome parks pop up under my jobs, but I spotted only two. Luckily one was submitted in an alternative way, but still. Three extensions, damn! I'm proud of my team. All parks were finished before the deadline, no rushing. Good job Hurricanes, too.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Use those extensions wisely, folks!
  • trav%s's Photo
    Are we expecting the first matches tonight btw?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading