H2H6 / H2H6 Speculation Topic.

• Comet%s's Photo
    ^It's quality over quantity. Loopy and Milo are the only people on gee's level on that roster
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    That's completely debatable.

EDIT: Maybe I should clarify: Gee would be a good addition to the team, but I don't think the team should be written off just because they didn't draft him, as his LL success (imo) stems more from his general parkmaking expertise and not LL expertise. Roomie, however, would have been my (and I assume many other's) first draft picks for an all-LL team, and I don't really understand the decision to not draft him.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    This topic is fun to read.
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

This topic is fun to read.

Quite. ;)
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    I enjoy reading people explain exactly why they don't know how to captain an LL team. I know why Louis picked each and every player he did. Every choice (and their timing) was perfectly planned out and executed. The LL players Louis passed over were passed over for a very specific reason, and I have full trust in Louis to lead us to a set of wins despite the lack of a Roomie or a geewhzz.

We aren't just revoLLutionaries in the sense of our choice of game. We are revoLLutionaries in the sense of what we will prove we can do.

LLLL
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Just thought I'd point out that you're "revoLLutionists", not "revoLLutionaries". But, whatever. As long as you're going to the right forum.....
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    I wasn't trying to use my team name, K0NG. Or Dog? First you think you're an animal, now you can't decide which one. Make up your damn mind!
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    Hey now, I've still got you guys on top. It's just a choice that interests me.
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo
    I don't really know enough about everyone's styles and how they'll combine to make any real predictions, but I'm excited to see how the RevoLLutionists do with an LL team. Should be some excellent parks in the (somewhat) near future.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i believe in harvey dent. LLouis.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    ^ That's IT???

Fuck...are you people honestly this incapable of creating any kind of buzz around here during H2H without me?

It's really gonna suck if " i believe in LLouis" , Gwazi forgetting his teams name and some altered IM shit from Kumba is the best you have to offer.

C'mon......step it up bitches.

BTW Liam....I'm not sure what you did to piss Cena off...but, thank you Posted Image
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    you're old.
    go to bed.
  • nin%s's Photo
    K0NG, don't make me post that cow again.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    fuck nin?
  • Gwazi%s's Photo

Hey now, I've still got you guys on top. It's just a choice that interests me.

I wasn't really talking about you, just people's surprise in general, don't worry. Appreciate the love <3

Fuck nin
  • trav%s's Photo
    Wooo yeah fuck nin!11@!!@!11!!
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    There's really no need...nin's already fucked.
  • nin%s's Photo
    Yeah, that's right! I'm already fuc- wait, what?
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Fucked....Christ, it's only one post above you here. How much algebra do you need to fail to not get the equation?
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Things never change when K0NG is around.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading