H2H6 / H2H6 Pre-Draft Breakdown

• Milo%s's Photo
    It is H2H time again and that means a whole new crop of parkmakers and artistic crazies are signing
    up to be drafted to a team. It has only been 24 or so hours since signups began and we already have
    enough for 6 full teams and the list is growing by the hour! Here is a breakdown of those who have
    signed up so far:

**DISCLAIMER** This is all based on my opinion and knowledge so if I don't know who you are I'm just
    not able to say a whole lot. I'll do my best to get a word in about as many people as I can, though.

First up, the prospective captains (wait, we don't even have captains yet??)

1. Kumba- pretty much a lock for captain barring a tidal wave oblitering Florida. His 'Canes are the
    team to beat and have established a dynasty to rival the fabled Icons. To be fair though, the only
    finals with stiff competition he's come up against was way back during H2H3 and Kumba's team lost by a combined 2 votes so the clock might be ticking.

2. nin- A potential captain who could very well put together a team that could go all the way. He
    was on the H2H5 Hurricanes so perhaps he picked up enough tips to move on to earn a trip to the
    finals on his own?

3. trav- always a bit of an enigma in the community with his undying love for ArchAngel and often
    dissapears for long stretches of time. He's been around for a long time and has something to prove.
    If he doesn't get a captain slot he will most likely get on a team.

4. Liampie- the newest addition to the admin staff will get a chance to flex his leadership skills
    with a H2H team. He should be competent at running a team and producing quality work but regardless
    of reliability, is he a winner?

5. Louis!- the current heart and soul of NE, and did more than his share to get H2H6 off the ground.
    He's making noise about an all LL team but it might take some skillfull trading to get the right
    team put together, a tall order for a rookie captain. And isn't an all LL team foolhardy in a H2H
    without the vote codes?

6. Cena- nuttier than squirrel shit and often very vocal... should get on a team at least although
    with his forum antics I don't see a captain spot in his future. Should be a good addition to a team
    with his in game knowledge. To his captain: just keep him happy!

7. Magnus- another almost definate for a captain spot. His H2H5 Flying Germans were a capable team
    and his H2H6 Flying Germans (*sigh*) should shoot for placing higher in the contest.

8. K0NG- has had a chip on his shoulder about the H2H5 finals for some time now and has led the charge for H2H6. Now that it's finally here, will he become captain? If it comes to a vote it might be split but certainly nobody can argue his passion. Hopefully if he does get a captain spot his zeal translates into good leadership.

9. Six Frags- An old hand in the community, he's participated in 3 H2H seasons and was a captain in the H2H5. He was also in the PT and PT2 and has many accolades under his belt. He's taken a break from the forums but has popped back in for H2H6 and claims to have been building to shake off the rust. Decided to throw his hat in the captain ring.

Now to the players:

1. robbie92- the first player to sign up and a potential to be the first player drafted. Proved to
    be an integral part of the Hurricanes' gameplan and he should be a top pick for any captain. The big
    question is if Kumba will get him again, and will he have the time to devote to rct?

2. rctisboss- this man is right but lack of experience and large player interest puts him in a tight
    spot for getting drafted I'm afraid

3. Casimir- a good middle of the pack player with some H2H experience, had good ideas and solid
    execution and should be a good player to round off a team

4. Scotlands_Finest- after weathering the traditional rocky start on the NE forums he's started to
    show quick improvement with screens in the Ad. Might not be enough but he could just make it onto a
    team.

5. 5dave- hasn't been around much lately but is always a favorite player of many, will most likely
    get drafted but his actual contribution is up in the air. His (somewhat) recent NE Design Contest
    entry showed a lack of rust but it's been a while since he's been in a H2H situation (rookie year
    was H2H4).

6. Coupon- slowly but steadily improving, Coupon could very will get into this H2H. His style can
    only be described as cute and he should be useful on any realistic oriented park.

7. Pacificoaster- has a lot of hype surrounding him from his screens and NEDC submission. He's
    impressive but is a little short on experience. Could end up being quite a sleeper pick...

8. Roomie- he's been around forever, is reliable and is solid at both games so he'll be an early
    pick for sure and a valuable asset to any captain. Has mixed results in H2H but it never pays to
    look past him.

9. XCars- has shown promising work but is inexperienced... has a high liklyhood of being overlooked

10. RCTMASTA- enthusiastic but lacks skills and experience

11. Loopy- faithful and capable of producing solid gold LL work. Was largely inactive until just
    recently with screens of a great looking Design/possible park. If an LL dream team is started Loopy
    will be a definate go-to member.

12. Corkscrewy- see RCTMASTA

13. In:Cities- has a distinctive style and some accolades under his belt. He is enthusiastic to be a
    part of a H2H but has been kind of inactive lately. If he sticks around he should be a valuable
    player in the middle of a roster.

14. CoasterCreator9- see Corkscrewey

15. Airtime- a bit of a dark horse dual game player leaning heavily towards LL these days. Could be
    a steal if Louis! doesn't draft him before you...

16. RMM- a faithful LLer who just refuses to die. Has a distinctive mix of modern and classical
    style. H2H results may vary, however.

17. Dimi- a good mid range player with some H2H experience under his belt. Another good
    player to round out a roster.

18. Steve- a very capable player who just refuses to leave rct... his activity level is low but he's
    able to produce amazing work at his best and passable work at his worst. He might not get you to the
    playoffs on a solo effort but he should give us one good park. And that's really all we ask.

19. GigaG- see CoasterCreator9

20. wheres_walto- has shown promisng work but hasn't released much... another potential sleeper if he's active, and if he's drafted of course.

21. funkeymon- see CoasterCreator9

22. Wanted- a lot of enthusiasm and he does play both games which makes him a good switch hitter to fill in the gaps of a roster.

23. Gwazi- up until recently he had all but retired from rct and NE but he's back now and is a solid dual game threat if he has the time to devote to rct.

24. That Guy- You know the guy I mean, he's got no accolades yet but his screens sure are nice. H2H6 might just be the stage for him to finally prove he's a very capable player.

25. JJayMForce- has shown good work but he needs to stay away from those rct2 expansion packs!

26. Levis- excellent fantasy builder who always stirs up some controversy. His time is limited so he won't captain this year but his game knowledge and various skills make him a very valuable team member.

27. AvanineCommuter- has a couple accolades under his belt and seems to be a capable mid range player with a distinctive style. Can he build under pressure though?

28. RCTCA- hasn't been very active but was a rising LL player several years ago and might be a steal for an LL team

29. djbrace1234- has some TPR contest experience but this will be his first H2H if he gets drafted

30. CCI- up and coming player who has shown some good work, it's a tough field to get drafted though

31. Psi- another up and comer who has shown good work, no knowledge of work ethic is a hindrance to get drafted

32. Fisch- after a few year's solid activity he has't been able to finish anything for a while and has been struggling to find the time for rct. He had a meaningful role in the H2H5 Hurricane roster though and can produce some very good work with the right inspiration.

33. Pierrot- possibly the first Korean in a H2H ever? Thankfully the language barrier hasn't stopped him from signing up and his LL has been stunning everyone in the past year. His skill could provide the firm foundation for a groundbreaking LL mini but he seems to work at a bit of a methodical pace.

34. T.N.T.- yet another good up and comer but he unfortunately only has screens to his name so far

35. turbin3- great mid range rct2 player who is very comfortable with a Design/mini sized project. Has previous H2H experience and should round off a roster nicely (been a while since I've said that)

36. Brent- a long time member of the community, at least off and on. He has a few releases scattered over the years. It has been a while but if he can find the time to play he should be able to produce some good work.

37. Super G- a mostly NCSO focused player who has shown good screens but not much else

38. Cocoa- a dual game threat who suffers from lack of motivation. He's got the skills to be a very dangerous player and potential Rookie of the Year but he's gotta keep the inspiration up.

39. Faas- member of the Dutch community, has skills but no releases since a showing in the NEDC

40. Wicksteed- always the wildcard, he's been around for a long time and sporadically finishes a project that showcases his natural, refreshing style. His reliability is a bit in question and this is his first H2H. His style might be a hard sell as well but if there's a member out there who can fit with it the resulting park could be truly unique.

41. Marino- He's got some H2H experience from H2H5 so he could be a player to watch out for

42. Colorado-Fan- another player with experience from H2H5 and recent screens show no rustiness so he could be a potential sleeper

43. RRP- the LL legend came back to make his name in rct2. He's recently unloaded a lot of unfinished work but he usually finds the time for rct in a contest situation so he should be someone to watch out for in H2H6.

44. SSSammy- great dual game player with a handful of accolades and H2H experience. Can provide much needed backup in a variety of situations if needed and should be a valuable draft pick. Came into H2H5 as an alertnate and has only improved since then.

45. Nokia- hasn't been very active but he is a nice mid range player who participated in H2H5. If he's motivated he can help produce some quality work.

46. MCI- NCSO focused player, he has produced a lot of work but and came close to an accolade but he might be short on experience

47. Xtreme97- produced some good work but hasn't achieved an accolade yet

48. FredD- recently returned to the community, H2H6 might be where FredD break out of his up and comer status because he's shown some good recent screens

49. Dark_Horse- forum antics and unreliability aside, he's shown some improvement, but maybe not enough to stand out

50. Whitehawk- has shown some screens but not much else

51. JDP- he hasn't been super active lately but JDP has an impressive handful of accolades and H2H experience. Will most likely be a good mid range player if he gets motivated

52. Angroc- a newcomer to NE, he was talked into signing up and I for one am glad because he has shown swift improvement and a very crazy fantasy style and also seems to build with purpose, kind of like Evil WME's rct2. His work ethic is an unknown factor but he might just sneak onto a team.

53. highroll3r- no accolade to his name but he's enthusiastic and has shown some quality screens, could be a dark horse if he gets drafted

54. Turtle- in the same boat as Steve, an excellent player who should find time to get a little something in for H2H... we hope

55. SupraSix- relative newcomer to NE with a clean, realistic style but no accolades to speak of

56. Camcorder22- not one of the most productive players but he has a fun fantasy style and is always ready to tackle crazy ideas

57. musicman- an LL only player who hasn't quite fully developed his style but could be helpful on an LL centered roster

58. Prodigy- a faithful player who slowly pumps out quality rct2 work. I don't know much about his leadership abilities and it is his rookie year. Will most likely be a great addition to a team either way. Decided to back out of opting for a captain spot.

59. Goliath123- Has a handful of accolades and has slowly developed his style, his productivity might be in question but he has skills and could be a solid Rookie

60. Tolsimir- has some decent work to his name and performed well in H2H5 but he hasn't done a whole lot since then...

61. tdub96- still a developing player, if he can get drafted he could surprise some people

62. disneylandian92- been around for a long time with no accolade to his name but some experience from all the way back in H2H3. His latest screens have shown good work.

63. BelgianGuy- He's been a solid player for the past couple of years, most recently scoring a gold. This will be his first H2H and hopefully he can harness his skills.

64. 10ryansmiith- a very unknown player, he asked politely if he could sign up.... the answer is yes but it's a competitive field out there!

65. molemaster43- another very unknown but he shared some screens from TPM (and started a trend for other newcomers)

66. jaguarkid140- has slowly improved but still hasn't quite broken out, his latest screens are actually pretty nice though and he could be a sleeper if given the chance

67. Comet- a realistic builder who lacks a flashy style but has H2H experience and should fit in well with any realistic style mini

68. J K- an excellent player who has 2 seasons experience and since H2H5, two excellent Designs and Dreamport have further proven his skill, surely a top pick but will he be a Hurricane for the third season in a row? My conclusion: yeah.

69. JJ- he hasn't been around for a while but he has a fun LL style that could catch some attention, might be a bit of a risk as he admits to being unreliable

70. CoasterForce- Occasionally pops in and out of the community with some rct2 work, he played in H2H4 but admits to not having time until near the end of the season to build. He might not get drafted due but if he stays on the reserve list he might just be the skilled savior some team needs for the final couple rounds.

71. Jonny93- A relatively unknown player who has shown some very nice screens in his Ad topic but has no releases.

72. Sephiroth- A player who is heavily into coaster design above all else. Might be a difficult fit but could work with other realistic builders.

73. Fr3ak- Highly skilled but doesn't have a great track record for finishing things. Participated in H2H5 though and did well so perhaps his inspiration will be high.

74. Top Gun- he's been around for a long time and has scattered releases but no accolades

75. ivo- fantasy oriented player who is not afraid to try crazy ideas and delve into an "artsy" side of rct.

76. chapelz- another long time member who has particpated in the last 3 H2Hs and captained in the last one. He won't have time to captain this time but should be a solid member of a team

77. dr dirt- very skilled player who struggles to finish solo work but had a decent showing in H2H5

78. moi?

79. proest- an unknown player but he's shown some solid screens, potential steal

80. disneylhand- a very solid player who had a good showing in H2H5 and should end up on a team

81. FK+Coastermind- a player who produces good work but hasn't been seen much until the unofficial Christmas contest this year where he submitted an LL entry. He claims to want to play LL although his skills are somewhat unknown in that game

82. MorganFan- enthusiastic but completely unknown

83. Ruben- decent player but is pretty quiet on NE

84. NitrousOxide- he's been around forever but disappears for long stretches of time, usually a realistic player

85. geewhzz- innovative player, I thought he might sign up for a captain spot at the 11th hour but it looks like he'll just be a team member this sesason

86. Fizzix- up and coming player with a recent Design and has shown some screens, he might have just enough exposure to get on a team
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Don't underestimate Corkscrewy, and Dimi is not German. I enjoy reading this, carry on. And it gives me some information for the draft. :D
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

Don't underestimate Corkscrewy, and Dimi is not German. I enjoy reading this, carry on. And it gives me some information for the draft. :D

Corkscrewy is great with NCSO. :D
  • posix%s's Photo
    Very nice and well written read. I had hoped someone wanted to become the H2H6 reporter guy. Nice going Milo :)
  • Steve%s's Photo

18. Steve- a very capable player who just refuses to leave rct... his activity level is low but he's
    able to produce amazing work at his best and passable work at his worst. He might not get you to the
    playoffs on a solo effort but he should give us one good park. And that's really all we ask.

I am never leaving. You are all stuck with me forever.

Nice read, dude! Hope to see some more things like this as the contest progresses.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    fixed, Liampie

updated as well but we'll see if anyone else signs up to give me more work ;)
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    I'd imagine we're gonna see a shitload of new topics in the AD.......
  • Levis%s's Photo

Levis- excellent fantasy builder who always stirs up some controversy.

yeah I always seem to stir it up indeed ... dunno if its a good thing :p.

Btw to the captain who picks me, just make sure you have Angroc in your team or another new player who shows promise in fantasy parkmaking ;) I got some nice ideas already. Altough I can go with Semi-realistic also.

should start building some rct2 again soon ... hope I'm not that rusty.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    Thanks for the mention;]

However, inactive?
    I just may surprise you buddy :mantis:

I've got a few hidden things going on at the moment haha
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    So this totally gave me some awesome inspiration to show that I can actually finish something.
  • tyandor%s's Photo

Btw to the captain who picks me, just make sure you have Angroc in your team or another new player who shows promise in fantasy parkmaking ;) I got some nice ideas already. Altough I can go with Semi-realistic also.

Guess you wouldn't survive another realistic park? Don't worry, atleast you can't be coupled with me this time :p
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    Already proved my ability to build under pressure... finished my NEDC entry in time, didn't I? :kiss:
  • Angroc%s's Photo

Dude I'd love to be on team with you. I looked through your parks. DAMN! So much awesomeness. I would learn a ton, I bet.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Hahahaha. Good advise Milo :D
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

Cocoa- a dual game threat who suffers from lack of motivation. He's got the skills to be a very dangerous player and potential Rookie of the Year but he's gotta keep the inspiration up.

thanks lol. Great list, I'm getting so pumped for this thing! Hypothetical internet scream!
  • Levis%s's Photo
    still think I've got one of the worst H2H records of the people on that list.
    went 1-3 and the one I won was agains a forfeit.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Well i've got 3 losses lol. And those were the only 3 losses of the Flying Germans in H2H5 :p
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    You think so, Levis? My 1 park so far went up against Belmont Shores. Beat that ;P
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    im 6-1 with the lone less by 1 vote in the H2H3 finals... but that was all just because I had an awful partner and the voters still had their heads up their asses right after determining that the Faraway Tree was better than Gotheberg, so I should be 7-0 /single sentence rant
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Updated members from 56 to the end.

But I checked the general topic and it's already out of date again :lol:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading