H2H6 / H2H6 Pre-Draft Breakdown

• Levis%s's Photo

You think so, Levis? My 1 park so far went up against Belmont Shores. Beat that ;P

My first park I went up against CorkScrewed and JKay
    My seccond I won because the others resigned.
    my third I went up agains Kumba Robbie92 and Gwazi
    and my fourth one I went up agains Colerado-Fan Magnus and X-fusion I admit the last one I should have won but we knew almost for sure we weren't going to make it anymore and the motivation was gone.

But still I think I can top you if you look at the other two :p both parks were pretty hard to beat and I've been up agains some awesome players already :p.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    updated... I saw a post by Top Gun but he isn't on the first page of the official topic :???:
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    That last one - please don't tell me you are signing up now! That means I'll have to re-work all my notes! lol
  • RMM%s's Photo
    my h2h results may differ...

i can't tell if that is a positive or a negative. either way, interesting write up.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    updated
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    ''83. Ruben- decent Dutch player but is pretty quiet on NE''

Err.... ''was'' pretty quiet on NE. Currently working on changing that. :) :SA:

I really like reading all the player comments, its incredible how many low-profile players (like myself I fear) have actually signed up. Lets see if that keeps them/us from getting drafted. :)
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

66. jaguarkid140- has slowly improved but still hasn't quite broken out, his latest screens are actually pretty nice though and he could be a sleeper if given the chance

I'm not sure, I think that recently I've finally became a bit decent at this game. Hopefully my next park will get me an accolade.
  • Milo%s's Photo

I'm not sure, I think that recently I've finally became a bit decent at this game. Hopefully my next park will get me an accolade.

hmmm, my point still stands.
  • Levis%s's Photo

69. JJ- he hasn't been around for a while but he has a fun LL style that could catch some attention, might be a bit of a risk as he admits to being unreliable

dont forget he is one of the co-makers of rct-modified :p so he could trow in some knowledge which only a few people have and which could give the wow-factor needed in a competition like this ;) .
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Such a good read! Great little insight on every potential H2H5 player.
  • Super G%s's Photo
    I'm not focusing on NCSO lol. I mostly play CSO. Just don't show everything I make :p.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Louis!- the current heart and soul of NE,

Awww...shucks :bunny:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading