General Chat / Something 'interesting'

• Adix%s's Photo
    I invite everyone to check this out..... doesn't it seem kinda... familiar?

Aww... looks like he moved it.... it's now at http://dr.gamebrainuk.com/ed/home.htm

Old link: http://dr.gamebrainuk.com/ed/news.htm
  • Critic%s's Photo
    Yeah, the whole Parkmaker thing. That's Xcite's.
    Expect to be copied.
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    It's fucking NE knock-off! That's good though, right? And yes, they do visit the site. I believe they have a park being advertised now. Assholes.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    He really needs to learn the word "creativity."
  • Critic%s's Photo
    Oz, in his world, 'creativity' is "copy people until you are hated".
  • zach%s's Photo
    If you find any direct rips....threaten legal action.
  • Adix%s's Photo
    The entire site is a direct rip. Same layout, same names of sections, same organization of pages.

And about the legal action.... I've been thinking about it.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    He was thinking of buying a real Copyright:

(21:36:44) AmazingFlyinAdix: NE has a copyright on it's pages now
    (21:36:50) AmazingFlyinAdix: I'm thinking of trying to get a real one
    (21:36:53) RCTcritiC: That's good.
    (21:36:58) RCTcritiC: That's VERY good.
    (21:37:01) AmazingFlyinAdix: Like, we can actually sue if someone gets a bit too close
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Xcite's a fucking dumbass, I told him to change everything to something original, and he still freaking keeps the same names... god damn his English Soccer loving ass. He NEVER comes up with anything original, ANYTHING. He steals designs from other people's parks, and doesn't admit to it until everyone's bashing him every second... he should get banned from this site, and RCT Station (AGAIN!).
  • Adix%s's Photo
    Not a bad idea.... anyone else agree with a ban?
  • Brent%s's Photo
    LOL, Nitrous just pointed something out, he has RCT Station as an affiliate when that's not even true! I don't think ANYONE wants to be affiliated with that site, or even linked off of.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    I like his Affiliate too. Even though he is not affiliated with RCT Station.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    A ban sounds good.
  • Mr. Glass%s's Photo
    Does anybody find it funny that he signed his own guestbook and complimented himself on the design of his site?
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Another thing, his RCT Station button isn't even linking to RCT Station... pathetic. And I love how he has "Contact Us" at the top, which leads to his own personal email address. Contact us?..
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Ok. The Copyright you have now is crap, it cant do anything. And infact he isnt "ripping" anything, there are no grfx that have been ripped and yes ALL of your ideas have been taken put do you have a real copyright on them? No. So there is nothing you can do except know that he is a dumbass and that he should burn in hell. Other than that your shit out of luck, and sueing is just a waste of money. :p Just throwin my shit.
  • Tyler%s's Photo

Extreme Designs original content and compilations thereof are Copyright © 2003 Extreme Designs. No part or portion of Extreme Designs content may be used without express written permission of the copyright holders.

Infringement Claims:

If you find or suspect anyone of using Extreme Designs copyright material, please contact the following staff members:

Dominic (Xcite) Ryles
    AIM: skatingchickens
    Email: skating_dude@msn.com

oh n0es111!!!11!

He will sue us, now.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    lol... *takes a picture and plans to upload it on his site tomorrow* Ill make sure to email him and tell him i stole it to... :)
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    And the funny thing is, on the Station, he said his site will have parkmakers much much more talented than NE! :lol:
  • Final Standing%s's Photo
    Fuck'n asshole, thats all I can say.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading