• `sfkstyle%s's Photo

that is not a real copyright i bet....

VERT45© 2003 OH OH LOOK LOOK I PWN!!

o.k.
  • Vert45%s's Photo
    spam... :cough:
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    Nice thing at the bottom of 'our' forums:

Site Layout / Content / Graphics © Andrew "Adix" Bates, Tyler "Ty" Dawson, and Matt "Iris" Irisarri. All parks are intellectual property of their respective creators. Copying of this layout, logo, and other things specific to NE without permission will not be tolerated. It can't be that hard to find a synonym for 'Spotlight'!

How long has that been there?
  • JiMeMo%s's Photo

Within about 20 minutes of releasing the website to the public yesterday there was uproar. Simply because i had done the same website as someone else had done. New Element is a RCT Community website that has awesome parkmakers. It has always been my dream to make a website the same, with great parkmakers and some freebies here and there and some fascinating roller coaster facts.

I'm sorry to the people that think i have blatantly copied but i haven't. Its just something i would like to do on a website, have some great parkmakers along with some nice members to help us along the way. I would also like to personally apologize to the webmaster of NE and all of the park makers over there too!

look what you did! you made him cry.
  • Xcite%s's Photo

Within about 20 minutes of releasing the website to the public yesterday there was uproar. Simply because i had done the same website as someone else had done. New Element is a RCT Community website that has awesome parkmakers. It has always been my dream to make a website the same, with great parkmakers and some freebies here and there and some fascinating roller coaster facts.

I'm sorry to the people that think i have blatantly copied but i haven't. Its just something i would like to do on a website, have some great parkmakers along with some nice members to help us along the way. I would also like to personally apologize to the webmaster of NE and all of the park makers over there too!

look what you did! you made him cry.

Just expressing what happened!
  • Adix%s's Photo
    You blatantly ripped off our layout, asshole. You didn't even have the decency to rename things and move them around. Your parkmaker pages are almost exactly the same as ours. That's why we've gotten pissed at you.

I will be the first to admit that for an RCT site to have any decent amount of content, it's going to have stuff very similar to ours. However, same order, same names, same layout, that's just wrong.
  • Xcite%s's Photo
    wow...i think i copied the word...erm spotlight! oh and im sure you people got that from somwhere else didnt you. I have renamed most of the stuff anyways. I dont know how i have copied. I havnt copied one single piece of content of here at all! The layout? My layouit is completely different.
  • Vert45%s's Photo
    shut up c unt

N.E. LOSER: Who is this? If this is someone from NE trying to piss me off dont bother. But if you arnt, thanks a bunch :)
    vertfourfive: whats ne?
    vertfourfive: ?
    N.E. LOSER: forget it, So, who are you?
    vertfourfive:  did u make that ur self?? im trying to make one
    N.E. LOSER: yes i did
    vertfourfive: i bet u cock-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo-a-doodle-doo, You fucking ripped off ne, faggot!
    vertfourfive: mother fucker!
    N.E. LOSER: lol
    vertfourfive: hahaha
    vertfourfive: a
    vertfourfive: h
    vertfourfive: hb
    vertfourfive: dss
    vertfourfive: g
    vertfourfive: a
    vertfourfive: has
    vertfourfive: ahh
    vertfourfive: hsah
    N.E. LOSER: Who is this and no, i havnt ripped off ne and i didnt mean to if i did
    vertfourfive: funny shit
    vertfourfive: w00t
    vertfourfive: fucker!
    vertfourfive: fuck you!

• Vert45%s's Photo
    vertfourfive: dont fucking copy other peoples shit, and say it is yours. That will get you fucked up later on in life.
    N.E. LOSER: ?
    vertfourfive: Wow your good!
    N.E. LOSER: You someone off NE?
    vertfourfive: Yes, my little ass.
    vertfourfive: You know you the #1 hated person in ne?
    vertfourfive: I fell sorry for you, well no i dont

vertfourfive: You must suck
    vertfourfive: fuck you
    vertfourfive: fuck you again..., BLOcKeD
    Session Close (N.E. LOSER): Sat Mar 22 13:06:36 2003
  • Xcite%s's Photo
    lol...Bann my ass if you all like? But i am telling you now, i wouldnt wanna copy NE! even if i was foced to!
  • Adix%s's Photo
    Yes you would. You already fucking did. And then we called you on it, so you renamed some stuff (Like you should have done in the first place) and now you're acting like a 3 year old.
  • Vert45%s's Photo
    You were not forced mother fucker. You did it on your own will.
    you copy alot of fucking things, or so im told.

You should get ur ass kicked for plagiarism.
  • Xcite%s's Photo
    I copied fuck all! Tell me exactly what "NE Components" I stole "directly" off the website!

Oh and im the one acting like a 3 year old...you are the ones that are pissing yaselfs because i copied the word "spotlight"
  • Vert45%s's Photo
    Please bend over so i can stick a cactus in your ass.
  • Xcite%s's Photo

Please bend over so i can stick a cactus in your ass.

Nah ya alright, thats more your style of things! :lol:
  • Vert45%s's Photo
    oh im sorry you rather have dukes 50 incher?
    he has killed 9 guys with it u know...
  • Adix%s's Photo
    It's not 'spotlight' that pisses us off - that's basically become a standard for RCT sites. But you took also 'Parkmakers', 'Designs', 'Contests', and 'Group Parks' - and also put them in that order on your site. Then, you also used the same layout for your parkmaker pages.... Logo, Bio, Parks, Upcoming parks - all placed like we have ours. You didn't even bother to rearrange ANYTHING. That's why we're pissed at you.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading