Custom Scenery Exchange / MHT's Custom Stuff

Which ride do you like the most?

Do you enjoy my custom stuff?

• MikaRCT2%s's Photo
    Here are my Sport-Car Go Karts and my F1 Go Karts. I just copied-and-pasted them, but the result looks nice (I think) There's one bug in the sport-cars, because there are 2 peeps in one car, you can't use race modus. Enjoy :mantis:

Attached Files

• MikaRCT2%s's Photo
    Please comment, both positive and negative so that I can improve!
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Please upload an image as well.
  • MikaRCT2%s's Photo
    Here you go; A new ride. It is called UFO boats. Again copy/paste but still nice.

Attached Files

• RCTER2%s's Photo
    I really love your work :)
  • MikaRCT2%s's Photo

I really love your work :)

Thank you very much! I just became a member and to get comments like yours already, that really makes me happy!
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    I'd really love to see some pictures before I download new custom rides..
  • MikaRCT2%s's Photo

I'd really love to see some pictures before I download new custom rides..

Yeah I tried to but as I said I just became a member, so I don't know how :p
    So if anyone could help me with that, that would be appreciated!
    EDIT: Figured it!
  • MikaRCT2%s's Photo
    Here's another one! These are glass balls on a water track! Enjoy!

Attached Files

• MikaRCT2%s's Photo
    Here's a piece of scenery that I made because I wanted to keep a path from attaching to another path. I could do that with a normal one and deleting in afterwards, but I'm too lazy for that :p It's just an invisible wall. When you figure out how to use it, it's a handy piece of scenery I think.

Attached Files

• MikaRCT2%s's Photo
    Here are two more invisible things. A bench (watch those peeps fly!) and a queue TV (I don't like the look of them, but I need them, so then I made them invisible)

Attached Files

• MikaRCT2%s's Photo
    Here are some brightly colored paths. Maybe not good for a normal park, but for a rainbow-themed park or something like that, it would be great I think. They're colored red, orange, yellow and blue. A green and a purple/pink path is coming!

Attached Files

• MikaRCT2%s's Photo
    As promised, here are the green and purple/pink paths. I don't have a picture but they look like the other bright paths but than green and purple/pink.

Attached Files

• MikaRCT2%s's Photo
    If you need something, just ask and I'll see what I can do about it. Keep in mind that some things just aren't possible in RCT2!
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    There is an edit button on your posts, y'know..
  • MikaRCT2%s's Photo

There is an edit button on your posts, y'know..

Yeah I'll keep that in mind next time. :nod:
  • MikaRCT2%s's Photo
    :drool: I don't have ideas left! If someone has an idea, please post it so that I can work with that idea!
  • RCTER2%s's Photo
    You can make some Minecraft style blocks(1/4) so that we can make Minecraft mountain in RCT2, LOL :lol:
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Don't let ivo see those paths!
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo

Don't let ivo see those paths!

lol but seriously.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading