News / Major List Update!

• iris%s's Photo
    The List has been updated majorly.
    We have four new additions to the list, in the form of Evil WME's "Lost Era Resort", The NE Collabo "NE's Masters Isle", "Mystilogica" by Aviator, OZONE, & Coasterct Nick, and the return of "Aero's Cinescape".
    We also have 10 brand new Should-Be's, that we can thank Micool for. That's Page 3
    AND...We also have a new feature on The List, "10 To Watch", quickly showcasing the top 10 upcoming parks at the moment right now. That's Page 4

This has been a very draining, and time consuming List update, so please post comments!
  • natelox%s's Photo
    The ten parks to look for is a cool feature, although, i was a bit confused not to find pyro's Disneyland Hawaii park, Sa's RoB, Fatha or corkscreweds parks up there. Not to mention the amazing SWA.

Micools picks.....um.....could have been better.
  • Micool%s's Photo
    Thanks Nate. :rolleyes:

I made TENTOWATCH!

Wow, that was draining too.
  • iris%s's Photo
    I only included parks that would be released in the near-future, hence no rct2 parks were added.
    And SWA? I've basically given up hope for that park. Plus, most of the themes have been used and overused by this point cause RRP took too long to make it. In all honesty, it's not that amazing thing it once was. It has the same problem Florida DisneySea had.
    Sucks.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Great update Iris. The 10 to watch for section is a great idea! Glad to see the update and look forward to some of the unreleased parks on there! Now to go work on something to get into the top 10!
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    kewl.. i really like the IDEA of the 10 to watch. as well as that i´m on there ;) and i´ve always liked list updates.. thx iris! and ehh... swa.. i keep wondering if that project is "alive" it´s atleast three times as dead as a project should be able to get. oh well.. im still crossing my fingers that it will be finished some time.. but my hopes are set to 2004, as 2003 might make this a rush job for rrp :lol:
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Micool's 10 Should-Be's was interesting. More of an RCT Station point of view which was different in a good way. I was hoping you'd put some of my 10 should be's in there though :(. I guess if I started a site and got 500 members I could have my own list too. The 10 to watch is a great idea, I'm too lazy to keep track of all those myself.
  • posix%s's Photo
    I too love the new "Tentowatch" feature. It's a very interesting thing which looks like it's "update-hungry" as hell since good new parks spread out almost every week. I'm glad to see "Cataclysm" up there but some parks, as Natelox has mentioned, are missing and some seem rather unimportant to me. You could link advertising threads from the forum to each park that are on the "Tentowatch" list if they have one.
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo

I only included parks that would be released in the near-future, hence no rct2 parks were added.

How about Acorn Springs Resort by the RCT Masters? ;)

And thanks Micool for including one of mine in your 10 should be's. I would have prefered VCTP but all is good! :)
  • YetiGKM%s's Photo
    I love the new update Iris. Its a nice list that I would probably not argue with at all. I really loved the new 10 to Watch thing. I have been waiting for something like that for a while.
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    Great update. The tentowatch page was a brilliant idea. Nice picks too ;). Micool's picks are not the same as what my picks would be, but that doesn't make them bad.

It is always a joy to look through the list updates, good job Iris and Micool. (And if anyone else helped too)
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    YAY a List Update :) Cool.

Nice to see those new parks on the list.

TENTOWATCH was a great page, showing some cool upcoming parks

Micool's picks where very nice and intresting.

Great work everyone :)
  • Twisted%s's Photo
    Smashing..
    Well done with the update, as with may others i agree that the ten to watch idea is great.

Some nice picks by Micool also.

:w00t:
  • Prince%s's Photo
    same as everyone else has said, very wonderful update, to bad my parks are off the list now, but my current parks in the works should soon change that...hopefully, and I would've loved to see LT on the 10 to watch list. Overall great update, its wonderful and easy to see all the effort you put into this site.

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    I'm baffled.

I got mentioned, twice. I mean, LC I can barely understand.

But Micool. You crazy fuck. LETS HOOG!
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Ed - i think it's better that the 10 should-bes vary from update to update. It lets us see why some people like a wider variety of parks in a certain way. Very good.

LotL was a very good choice, if you ask me :D

Excellent list update too - some very good moves up and down, especially up for Chateau Lake. I think there's just one change i'd make - Moonlight Magic isn't in the top 10 any more, yet it still says it's "so close to #1".

Finally, the ten to watch is very fun, and whoever made the description for Womb hit the nail right on the head. Although my personal favourite coaster isn't the White Stripes...Aerodynamic all the way! :D

Well Done everyone involved.
  • bokti%s's Photo
    HIOA at number 10?! Oceania at 12?!?!

I didn't even check Lake Laramie. I do not feel good, no matter how much you think I should. Fuck you, irsi. Fuck you and you goddamn List.

"Unclarified" on the TEN TO WATCH page isn't even a word. "Per say," "Unclarified.." NE should have it's own registered dictionary. If not that, a spell-checker for the forii.

Number 10...
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    LOL, funny stuff. I didnt think that you would use my graphics, personally I thoght that they were horrible, but yeah. Great update Iris I fell your pain for all the work that you put into the list, its great that you are really dedicated to the site. :D I was glad to help. Whenever. That was random just great job and keep it up.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Yes, it was a great update, but there is still something that really bothers me about the list (someone mentioned this last update I believe). Parks that have been on there for a long time, have descriptions that, now almost a year later, are exactly the same! The problem is, they dont make sense. Times have changed, parks have fell and rose on the list, and some of the descriptions need altering. Not that you havent done a lot on this list all ready Iris, but if you wanted to improve the quality of this list, alter the descriptions accordingly.

HIOA at number 10?! Oceania at 12?!?!

Yeah well, personally I think you are lucky to even have gotten those.........

;)

Hmmm...... I see ALE creeped up to #9. That was a surprise. Did that by any chance have anything to do with everyones sudden praise for it in topics like "overrated and underrated parks"? Hehe, i doubt it, but it does sorta make you suspicious........
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Why be suspicious when a park gets the recognition it deserves? I'd be happy, myself :D

I'd help with the descriptions, but Iris is very protective ;) and he does a great job anyway :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading